Selling  1-24 Hours CHEAP Discord Server Making for only 3

Discussion in 'Discord Services for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by Agazaf, 6/9/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agazaf

Agazaf
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Discord Server Making

I will make you a professional and good looking discord server. Using my method, you have plenty of choices. Among them, gaming server, community server and even gta server.
    I can create one for you, or you can give me all the permissions to edit you server! If you want to let you know about the options, contact me

With the server's layout, roles and each role's permissions comes with the package, so nothing to worry about!

PRICES:
    3$ Each server

*The only thing I need from you is your discord server, so I can edit it to satisfy you. That means I need all the permissions of your discord server. Or, I can create one for you*

CONTACT INFORMATION
    1. You can contact me here, on PlayerUp
    2. Or you can get in touch with me through my Discord, which is more convenient for me:

Agazaf#5086
    Agazaf#5086

PAYMENT METHOD:
    I ACCEPT ONLY *PAY
    PAL*

ONLY PAYPAL

⚠️ I MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS ALL RIGHT WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT. ANYTHING ELSE YOU DO AFTER, THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM ⚠️

⚠️ AND ALL THE PROCESS IS SAFE AND SECURED, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEED IN CASE OF SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE PROCESS ⚠️

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.