Sold (50 SALE ON ALL PRICES) NA/EU Habooskie s CHALLENGER and GRANDMASTER BOOST

Discussion in 'League of Legends Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/Habooskie, 10/22/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Habooskie

/u/Habooskie
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

ORDERS COMPLETED : 7205

ORDERS DONE IN SEASON 10 :365

VPN/OFFLINE MODE INCLUDED

50% # ON YOUR PRICE , PRICE MATCH FROM IRON TO PLAT

I am Habooskie, a few challenger/grandmaster players and I started this company to offer you a SAFE, AFFORDABLE, and EFFECTIVE alternative to sites that seem to dry you of your money and leave you feeling disappointed or unfulfilled.

Our boosters are top of the line and can individually address your questions and concerns, you are however free to reach out to me at any point through discord or reddit! Why us? We offer cheap prices with price matching, additional security measures (VPN, time schedule flexibility, offline mode), and honorable behavior (0 to bare minimum chat usage).

CURRENT PROMOTION: 50% off ALL services, including duo, coaching, solo boosting, net wins. FREE coaching/voice with the booster included with any duo order optional. New to boosting? Don't worry, we'll answer any question you have and address every concern accurately. We've been in this business for years.

CURRENTLY HIRING: NA, EUW, OCE boosters GM+ only

This is my discord : https://playerup.com/r6Scbry

My vouch thread:

playerup.com/r/Lolboosting/comments/ge32z0/habooskie_vouch_thread_3_may_2020/

playerup.com/r/Lolboosting/comments/cgad52/habooskie_vouch_thread_2_july_201

reddit.com/r/Lolboosting/comments/b2i3kc/habooskie_vouch_thread/

. /u/Habooskie
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.