50 Marauder - 500k gold - Maxxed Professions - Epic Patterns - CE Edition

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Account, 10/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Account

SWTOR Account
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING Greetings. I am looking to sell my 50 Marauder. Great fun class that can dominate pvp if played correctly. To say this guy is a beast is an understatement. I like him a lot but melee dps isn't my thing, so my loss is your gain. This purchase includes the CE box. It will be shopped overnight to you along with the key authenticator. Please bid with confidence as I have Paypal Rep / . Rep / MMowned Rep and I expect you to have the same. If you do not have rep we will be using a of my choosing. Now on to the characters. Professions: Artifice - 400 Archaeology - 400 Treasure Finding - 400 He has 3 of the Rank 22 Epic patterns for Artifice one of them being the Might Hilt (big money maker there). Gold: 540,000 and Rising Gear: On Par with level 50. Most of his lightsaber parts are purple for the best dps possible atm. Pics: Inventory + Character Sheet ://img339.imageshack.us/img339/793/marapic1.jpg Professions ://img819.imageshack.us/img819/1015/marapic2.jpg Bank ://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4328/marapic3.jpg CONTACT INFO: AIM: InGameCurrency : [email protected] YIM: [email protected] Disclaimer: I will only accept bids from people with rep or who are willing to use a and cover the costs of the transaction or Western Union. Check my rep and bid with confidence. Price: Give me a solid offer and it will be sold if its close to what I am thinking. Since this is a new game and I am one of the first 50's to sell, I have no clue of what it is worth. So give it a shot and see what comes of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.