Selling  Trading  4+ Words  3-4 Characters  1-24 Hours 50,000 Total Followers. 17,000- 41,000 Active Followers. (Dm for vouches and reps for proof.

Discussion in 'Instagram OG Usernames for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Thomas Kenza, 3/21/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomas Kenza

Thomas Kenza
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Instagram account i'm selling: @ynwbrody

Will use middleman if i have to, and message me using that username to buy or make bids or offers, or certain payment methods.

Payments Accepting: PayPal, Visa Prepaid Cards, Amazon Gift Cards, Fortnite Accounts (Rare Og Skins), Also Accepting Bitcoin, and Cash app, And Venmo!

Reps/Vouches: 491, in a selling community of gaming, and socials, can show proof of vouches using my username or what you want me to write.

I deleted all posts, and liked posts, and all saved posts, and I will delete stories, and unfollow all the people once you purchase.

My number:1+ 561-766-4576

Message me on Instagram using this username to buy on this account: @ynwbrody, or message me on player up (here)

Around 17,000-41,000 active followers.

Likes and story views around 8,000+ (depending on what you post)

Here's a glance at the account: Brody $atan (@ynwbrody) • Instagram photos and videos

Offer: $50-150, taking any offers, or items you want to trade in or purchase with.

Other instagram to buy, my assistant: @greezyalts, message him to buy the @ynwbrody account, he is trusted, and I know him personally.

Enjoy, have a nice day <3.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. toro465

toro465
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

Contact me [email protected]

3. josiahislit

josiahislit
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

This still for sale?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.