Selling  Android and iOS  High End 5 star Elite 1 mansion with perks

Discussion in 'Mafia City Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by EMPEROR YODA, 10/27/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EMPEROR YODA

EMPEROR YODA
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Welcome to the thread! Here we have a top notch elite 1, 5 star mansion with a fire breathing dragon op (6 permanent ops total). All camps are at 30 for those T10 troops, and at almost 16 million power and good stats, this is definitely a good deal for anyone wanting to quickly rise to the top of their game. This mansion includes 5 babes (5 stars each) and 2 babes to work on for a total of 7 babes! I already made it to friendly 1 in the Yakuza family and switched to the Cosa Nostra family (Neutral 4). At friendly 1 in this family you will also unlock the babe for the second family. If you buy this mansion you will never have to buy anything else in the game to be amazing. I also have a complete set of the masacre set. I have 40 vigilantes including a 5 star Fire Lord. YES YOU CAN TRANSFER THIS MANSION TO OTHER CITIES, BUT YOU MUST WAIT FOR THE MIGRATION EVENT. All you will need to do is enjoy the game and grow your power for world domination.

THIS ACCOUNT WILL BE SOLD THROUGH PayPal ONLY. I expect half of the payment up front.. once it clears I will send you the log in credentials for you to take the account in good faith that you will pay me the remaining balance to complete our transaction. I believe it to be fair to meet you half way. PLEASE BE FAIR TO ME AND I WILL BE FAIR TO YOU. THANKS

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    EMPEROR YODA

EMPEROR YODA
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Photos coming soon

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.