Sold 5 accounts lvl 73 in the same server - Top 20 in arena - Top 3 in ships - Buy 1, 2, 4 or 5 accounts

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes SWGOH Accounts for Sale' started by QLC, 6/21/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

52   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hey all!! I'm a player playing since december 2015, I sold my account lvl 85 and I started again the game again but with 5 accounts at same time in the same server. Also I have a YouTube channel with swgoh videos here:

Quim L.C. - YouTube

I'm interested to sell some of these accounts because is too much time manage all accounts. I have been getting rank 21-50 everyday in the normal arena and rank 1-3 in the ships arena, and I know which are the best characters to farm, so the rosters are nice in these levels.

All accounts have Chirrut at 4-5 stars and gear 9 (3) or very near to gear 9 (2), and Baze at 3-4 stars and very near to gear 9, with Wedge at 5-6 stars and gear 8 and Biggs at 7 stars and very near to gear 8, with Boba at 7 stars. Some accounts (3) have Yoda unlocked and all accounts have unlocked the 5* mods in mods shop. All accounts are ready to unlock Palpatine in the next event, that will be very soon, all have Darth Vader at 5 stars. All accounts are near to unlock the 5* critical chance mods (scoundrel characters), only is needed finish Chewie, and the 5* potency mods (empire characters), that also are needed to unlock R2D2 in the next event. Also all accounts have Anakin unlocked (2) or very near to be unlocked (3). In all accounts Rex is at 5 stars and Darth Maul unlocked (1) or near to be unlocked (4). Also all accounts have Jyn very near to be unlocked. All accounts have Luminara, Ahsoka Tano and Mace Windu at 5 stars, Qui-Gon Jinn at 4-5 stars and some with Teebo unlocked (1) and General Veers (2) at 4 stars. Also all accounts with Ackbar, Stormtrooper Han and IG88 at 5 stars and IG86 at 2-3 stars.

All accounts are part of a guild that is doing heroic rancor and normal AAT, but very near to start heroic AAT, so in 2 months you will be able to use General Kenobi, and in 1-2 months also you will be able to unlock Han Solo. Thanks to General Kenobi you will be very hard to defeat in your server and you will be a top player.

If you buy some account you can play in the same server than me and play together in the same server. The arena reset is at 18:00 and the fleet arena is at 19:00 CET. The activities reset is at 00:00 CET. I'm from Spain.

These accounts are very nice to start the game because you will save 2 months of the boring part of the game, the first farming, but from now you will be able to build the teams that you want, you can buy 2 accounts and use a light side team in one account and a dark side team in the other account. These accounts started on April 15, so I have been playing everyday during 70 days. All accounts have between 500 and 1000 crystals and between 2 and 5 million credits.

All accounts are very near to unlock Vader, Boba and Darth Maul ships. Currently my fleet team is Biggs, FOTP, TIE fighter, Jedi Consular and Geonosian Soldier, with Ahsoka and Wedge as reinforcements. All accounts have GS at 6-7 stars and gear 8-9, so is a very nice ship, but soon the best will be use Biggs, FOTP, TIE fighter, Vader and Boba, with Scimitar (Darth Maul) as reinforcement, and JC, Wedge, Ahsoka, GS, as other reinforcements that you can choose. I have been farming FOTP, is at 4 stars or very near to 4 stars in all accounts, and gear 7-8.

In the normal arena all accounts are in the same server. If you buy one refresh by 50 crystals you can get Top 10 everyday.

All accounts have very good mods, the Boba speed is 225, 224, 224, 215 and 211, with Biggs speed 200-210, so a trick to win all battles is first of all dispel the Baze or Shoretrooper taunt with Boba and then kill the enemy Wedge or Chirrut with Biggs. This team (Wedge, Biggs, Boba, Chirrut and Baze) is very nice in offense and also good in defense, I'm getting the Top 21-50 everyday without refreshes and sometimes I only need 1-3 battles to assure this top or also sometimes I can get Top 11-20 without refreshes.

If you want build a dark side team is easy to get because soon you will be able to unlock Palpatine, some account has Dooku unlocked, meanwhile you can farm Dooku in cantina and meanwhile farm Nihilus by crystals and then use a team with Nihilus, Dooku, Palpatine, Chirrut and Baze, or use Darth Vader instead of Palpatine, or use Palpatine as leader, with Darth Vader, Royal Guard or TIE fighter, Chirrut and Baze, for example, that also is a nice team.

The "Quim" account is in a fleet server alone, always I get rank 3, because the first 2 players are whales, but there is not competition in my timezone so is easy to get rank 3 with only 2 or 3 battles, that is 1600 chips, the maximum is 1800 in rank 1 so is enough good, with 1600 chips you can buy 20 Chirrut shards per day, for example.

The "Bastila" and "R2D2" accounts are part of a different server where only there is one player in the same timezone, so is easy to get rank 1-3 everyday.

The "Thanatos" and "Darth K" accounts also are in another same fleet arena server where there is not competition in the same timezone, so is easy to get rank 1-2 everyday, 1800 and 1700 chips everyday.

These are the swgoh.gg websites where you can check the characters and mods:

Quim's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

BastilaWDT's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

Thanat0s's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

R2D2WDT's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

DarthKK's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

The platform by default is IOS but currently you can change the platform if you want so also is Android if you want.

You will be able to change your Apple ID or Google Play ID to the mail address that you want, then you only need go to the Apple settings in your device, join in Game Center, close the session, put the mail and password and you will be able to play the account, is not needed change the account in iCloud, iTunes or other sites, only in the Game Center settings.

If you want buy the account by PlayerUp system the price is 90 dollars per account, because of fees, if you want buy it directly by PayPal the total price is 75 dollars per account, and this is the minimum that I can accept because is 1 dollar per day.

You can talk directly with me by Line, Telegram or WhatsApp.

Line and Telegram ID is QUIMLC

WhatsApp number is +34684217556

Also you can send a private message.

I think that these accounts are very nice to start the game and save the boring part, because if you buy a whale account by 300-500 dollars with all characters unlocked and gear 9-11, then you will be bored very soon because then there is nothing to do and become boring if you not have any character to farm, any gear to farm, if you are in the top of the arenas without effort, I left the game because of it at the beginning, after 1,5 years playing I got all things and then was boring, but now with these new accounts is being very fun because I have some competition in the arenas, something very important to be fun, and a lot of things to do, the only problem is that I not have enough time to manage 5 accounts at same time so I would like sell some of them, you can choose which accounts you want, I recommend you buy 2 accounts in the same fleet arena and then will be very fun for you because you can attack some players with both accounts or also attack your own account with the other account to protect the ranks, a trick is attack one account, put airplane mode, when say 07:00 it means that in 8 minutes you will be able to attack with the other account, then you put airplane mode, force to close the game, close the Game Center session, disable the airplane mode and put the other account ID and password, then after 8 minutes you will be able to attack the other account and be protected all the time. In the normal arena also you will be able to do it or attack some player that is attacking you back.

I will publish some screenshots in a new message in the next hours, if you want know some more detail you can write a reply or private message or contact by Line, Telegram or WhatsApp.

See you!!

#1 QLC, 6/21/17
    Last edited: 6/21/17
  2. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

52   0   0

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

3. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse

52   0   0

Here an example of some battle, my Boba with 224 speed go first, block the abilities and then is easy kill all the team!!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

4. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  5. root113

root113
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

Can you provide a swgoh.gg link of the account

6. Patschk

Patschk
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    You have disord?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.