Selling  5m-5.5m GP  450-500 7*  Android 5.3M GP Account Top Arena/Fleet Arena Spots

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by SteveLud, 8/19/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveLud

SteveLud
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    This account has a lot of time, money, and effort placed into it. I haven't been able to play as much recently because I've been very busy. So that is why I am looking to sell the account. I have a lot of relics on my toons as well as good mods. there is always room for improvement and that Is why you should take over the account and continue its legacy. I'm normally sitting at the top ranks in the arena as well as the fleet arena. Like I said though I have been very inactive thus why my ranks are currently around 100 something. Within a couple of days, you could be right back up to the top. I also do not know the exact number of seven-star toons that I have but let's say I have almost all of them. I also have a good Start on both of the GL's Kylo and Rey so you can take your pick. I was focusing on Kylo but you can switch it up if you'd like.

#1 SteveLud, 8/19/20
    Last edited: 8/19/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    SteveLud

SteveLud
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I do not know how to post screenshots of account but here is my SWGOH profile.362936168

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.