Selling  5 000 Apple Music discounts (50 OFF / 12 months), ALL COUNTRIES

Discussion in 'Apple iOS iTunes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by BrokenDisc, 12/26/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrokenDisc

BrokenDisc
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    What are you selling exactly?
    I'm selling 5 000 russian OutLook student emails that are eligible for the UNiDAYS student status and can be logged-in into through OutLook website or any other way, they also support all the protocols.
    All the accounts are in the following format:
    FIRSTNAME='Real' SECONDNAME='Name' LOGIN='[email protected]' PASS='1234'

Can UNiDAYS accounts be registered automatically?
    Yes. I'll give you a python script that can register UNiDAYS accounts automatically. It takes data from a .txt file and registers an account with a real name and a random generated password > logins to OutLook > waits for a link to confirm the account registration > clicks on it > removes the mail from OutLook. It works through Tor and Chrome browser. It will switch IP address after an account has been registered so it's not suspicious.

Output is in the following format:
    LOGIN='[email protected]' PASS='1234' DATE='26-12-2020'

What does Apple Music Student discоunt do?
    It gives you a 50% discоunt for 12 months, you can verify it up to 4 times to 48 months in total.

Works in all countries.
    Example: USA Apple Music individual subscription price is $10 per month, but with a student subscription plan the price will be just $5 per month. Savings per year = $60.
    Currently, if you use the UNiDAYS account on a newly registered Apple Music account it will give you 6 months for free.

Is it complicated to connect your Apple Music account to UNiDAYS?
    Not at all. Takes 60 seconds.

Pricing
    Accounts go for $0.75 per item. MIN. VALUE to buy is 500. If you want to buy less items, contact me to discuss your offer.

Contact Me

Skype invitation link

#1 BrokenDisc, 12/26/20
    Last edited: 12/26/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.