Selling  1-24 Hours 4b Total 50 USD per billion

Discussion in 'Torn City Cash Money - Buy Sell Trade' started by zoro10, 6/10/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoro10

zoro10
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello there !

First of all i assure you full safety while buying cuz i know the ways to make it secure

I do use my lvl 90 and 80 account to deliver cash so i understand the safety for both cuz my own accounts are worth thousands dollars so you can trust me..

Price is 50 USD per billion which is very reasonable but i can do a bit # if you buy 2b or more

All i assure you is legitimacy and safety ...I have sold before and can prove my legitimacy if you have questions

I have easy methods of accepting payments such as BTC or Gift cards whoch are easy as well as paypal fnf

playerup is just for ad ...you need to contact me discord if you wana buy ..ill also answer your concerns there...

Time wasters and scammers stay away cuz i am a professional seller

You can pm me your whatsapp num in msg here if dont have discord.

Add me discord

zoro10#8593

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Michael Turkey

Michael Turkey
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Scammer... I knew the risks and there's no going back. Scammed me for $150USD through discord, have whole convo saved. Its a shame to tell me his mothers death, to bet his siblings and his children's life on the line to tell me there's no scamming. Though may be untrue, there is no doubt zoro is lifeless.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.