Selling  PC [PC] Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris Flawless Account Recovery (Confidence)

Discussion in 'Destiny Boosting for Sale - Buy & Sell Powerleveling | Cheap & Safe' started by bokaboosting, 4/15/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bokaboosting

bokaboosting
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello! Thank you for viewing my service. I will try to answer as many questions as you may have below, but if you have more feel free to message me.

WE UNDERSTAND THAT IT MAY LOOK UNTRUSTWORTHY DUE TO US BEING NEW, WE CAN PROVIDE PROOF OF ANYTHING YOU REQUEST. PLEASE THUROUGHLY READ BELOW.
    You'll learn a bit about our service and us :D

YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 1295 LIGHT, AND HAVE ENOUGH GLIMMER FOR A PASSAGE OF CONFIDENCE, YOU MUST ALSO HAVE A MERCY CARD COMPLETED ON YOUR CHARACTER ALREADY.

FAQ:

What Is This Service?

This is an account recovery, I will log into your account, play with my other friends who are completing orders as well, and we will get you flawless. We do not use ANY form of cheats, and have many many vouches we are willing to show for any sort of proof.

How Long Will My Order Take?

On average, your order should take no longer than 12-18 hours to complete. The sooner you order vs. other customers, the faster your order will be completed. We play in about 6-10 hour sessions and knock out as many orders as we can. We offer priority, and if you'd like priority please let us know and we will create a custom order for you on here. It's a 5 dollar upcharge. We are all maintaining a 2.0KD+, me being a 2.0, and my friends both 2.5+. WE CAN PROVE THIS.

Why Should You Choose Us?

As mentioned before, we are top 0.01% players. We are friendly, and hope to help you with our talents as also making a living while doing so. We offer streaming for a small upcharge, and have proof of legitimacy. If you have any questions, feel free to message us. We are new here, but hope to build up reviews on this platform.

Why Should We Be Trusted?

We can show any proof of our stats, our identity, and legitimacy (vouches). We can show clips of our gameplay, and stream for a small upcharge. If you contact us directly on discord, we can talk more about who we are and such. Feel free to add me and talk to me about your order on discord at boka#0016, or join using this server invite "https://playerup.com/fTT6akuQ".

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    bokaboosting

bokaboosting
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Still taking order requests!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.