Sold Ultimate Kraken has absolutely everything: 4 GL, Beskar, 40k Cryst, relic 8

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Nemunas, 4/2/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemunas

Nemunas
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

65   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling ~7.2 m GP ULTIMATE KRAKEN account!

Account has absolutely EVERYTHING what game has to offer and significant reserve for new upcoming Meta!

Some of the things:

- All 4 Galactic Legends with their Ultimate abilities!

- Relic 8 characters, lots of unused relic 8 pieces to use upon your desires & teams set up for a good place in hardest PIT Raid!

- Mandalorian (Bescar Armor) reliced!

- Moff Gideon reliced!

- Gets Maximum rewards from new content: Galactic Battles: Conquest!

- All Ships are gathered and all even slightly significant characters gathered and developed (makes it a great help filling platoons at TB)!

- Over 40 000 Crystals (more and more are saved for new Meta)!

- Lots of Mk 8 Biotech Implant Components bought from shop (buying whatever i can, its one of the few things that Krakens are constantly short of)!

- Top 1 in BOTH arenas (belong to both shard chats of course)!

- ~350 Zeta materials and over 400 Omegas saved!

- Very fast mods ( JK Revan has 340! speed)!

- Tens of thousands hardest to get GET1 & GET2 shop currency saved (even though i buy constantly Stun guns from this shop)!

- BOTH Meta Capital ships and corresponding teams are fully developed (makes climbing in arena very easy and fast)!

- Two time changes!

... and so on, and so on...

It is one account that once you get it - you will never want to play with anything else! (know from my own experience [​IMG] )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*had something to do during ship arena time one time :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BOTH Meta Capital ships and their ship teams are fully developed and ready to use:

[​IMG]

Does very well at GAC!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Has enough gear to upgrade two more characters to relic 8!

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

There is also LOTS of regular gear saved (like Mk 3 Carbantis, Cherkas, Stun Guns and so on).

Account is being played intensively every day - spending 3x refreshes on energy and 3x refreshes on ship energy + 2 refreshes on Armorer shards.
    Spending extra credits on better Mods!

SWGOH.GG link:

https://swgoh.gg/p/234861378/

In addition you will get:

• Whole new Google (Android) account created only for this game!
    • Ability to link to your Apple ID for your iOS device!
    • Full support in transferring account (i will help you as long as you need it)!
    • Opportunity to upgrade account to better one in future (you give old account + $)!

Have questions, want up to date screenshots - contact me in private or Discord (Money4game#0466).

Do you have a SWGOH account and want to upgrade to this one? Contact me!

I also buy SWGOH accounts! Pay in cash right away!

#1 Nemunas, 4/2/21
    Last edited: 4/2/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.