Selling  Trading  High End  Destiny 2 Beyond Light Deluxe edition Stacked account

Discussion in 'Destiny Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by eclipsexd, 3/15/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eclipsexd

eclipsexd
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello, I am selling my destiny 2 account, it has all of the season pass ornaments from the season of arrivals and season of the hunt, I have the descendent title and most of the exotics in the game

Account has many god roll weapons as well as well rolled armor, has seasons through 15, all characters are around 1250, I have most of the gear for the deep stone crypt on my hunter and titan(missing a few armor pieces) and all of it on my warlock
    I have lots of other cosmetic rare items as well such as the toast emote that is no longer attainable and many ornaments from prior seasons.

I am looking to sell or trade for an account with the hunter and or warlock solstice ornaments (ornaments, not armor) regardless of what else is on the account

https://braytech.org/3/4611686018504760776/2305843009662324436/collections

Please contact me on discord at Eclipse3305#9211 if you have any questions or trade offers

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.