Sold 6,6M GP with Ult Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, Ult GL Rey, JKL, GAS, Padme, JKR, DR, Malak, Negotiator

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by QLC, 12/28/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse
    Discord: Quim#3389
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

146   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Selling a 6,6 million Galactic Power account with the following Galactic Legends:

Jedi Master Luke Skywalker (with Ultimate)
    Rey (with Ultimate)

This is the farming progress to unlock Supreme Leader Kylo Ren:
    [​IMG]

This is the farming progress to unlock Sith Eternal Emperor:
    [​IMG]

Has a total of 138 zetas applied, 59 characters at Gear 13, including 14 at Relic 7.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Some of them are General Anakin Skywalker, Padmé, Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight Revan, Darth Revan, Malak, Wat Tambor, Grievous, C-3PO, OT Chewbacca, CLS, JTR, Nest, Wampa, Hermit Yoda and others, check the complete list in the screenshots below.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    For Fleet Arena has the Negotiator, Finalizer, Raddus and others. Check all the ships and capital ships in the screenshots below.

● You can get Rank 1 in Squad Arena and Fleet Arena every day. To get Rank 1 is needed be active and play 10-15 battles per day in Squad Arena and 5-10 battles per day in Fleet Arena. He is not playing ships, but all ships are maxed, so playing 10 battles per day will be easy recover a good rank and soon be rank 1.

● It has 1 time zone change available.

[​IMG]
    Arenas
    [​IMG]
    upload_2020-12-28_16-40-2.png

[​IMG]
    Characters
    [​IMG]

upload_2020-12-28_16-42-46.png
    upload_2020-12-28_16-43-8.png
    upload_2020-12-28_16-43-34.png
    upload_2020-12-28_16-43-56.png
    upload_2020-12-28_16-44-19.png
    upload_2020-12-28_16-44-43.png
    upload_2020-12-28_16-45-15.png
    upload_2020-12-28_16-45-38.png
    upload_2020-12-28_16-46-3.png
    upload_2020-12-28_16-47-3.png
    upload_2020-12-28_16-47-26.png

[​IMG]
    Ships
    [​IMG]

upload_2020-12-28_16-49-46.png
    upload_2020-12-28_16-50-3.png
    upload_2020-12-28_16-50-18.png
    upload_2020-12-28_16-50-34.png
    upload_2020-12-28_16-50-50.png
    upload_2020-12-28_16-51-4.png
    upload_2020-12-28_16-51-27.png

[​IMG]
    Mods
    [​IMG]

upload_2020-12-28_16-53-4.png

#1 QLC, 12/28/20
    Last edited: 1/24/21
  2. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

146   0   0

[​IMG]
    Overview
    [​IMG]

upload_2020-12-28_17-14-41.png

[​IMG]
    Features
    [​IMG]

You can change the time zone on game settings to make coincide the arena time and payouts at best moment for you, there is 1 time zone change available.

The account is playable on Android and iOS devices. You can have it linked to Google Play (Android), Game Center (iOS) or both at same time.

[​IMG]
    Price reduction & Offers
    [​IMG]

This account is elegible for the weekly price reduction. The weekly price reduction consist that every week the price of the account will be reduced a little. In this case, the reduction will be 5 USD per week. The price tag and the Middleman listing will be updated. The updates will be every Monday. Be careful about waiting too much, because always there is the risk that the account gets sold and from then you will not be able to purchase it.

This account is elegible for offers. In the top of the thread you will see the button "Make Offer". If you press there you can request a lower price. Put the price and press on "Send". If I'm the owner of the account I will take the decision by myself. If I'm not the owner I will ask to the owner if is interested to accept the offer. Be careful to not send too much low offers, like send a 150 USD offer for a 400 USD account, because I will not accept, should be only low reductions. I always put fair prices in my threads, so try to be fair also.

Lower prices in some payment methods. The price of this thread is the price when is used PlayerUp Middleman as payment platform. They apply a fee of around 15%. Other methods have less fees, so is applied a price reduction of 10% or 15%. By PayPal and Skrill the reduction is 10%. By TransferWise, Bank transfer, Western Union or MoneyGran the reduction is 15%.

[​IMG]
    Payment methods
    [​IMG]

PlayerUp Middleman: Is a good system if you want the best protection granted, consist that first the buyer sends the money to Middleman and Middleman keeps the money until the buyer confirms that received the account. This system prҽvents the scams, the seller never will receive the money until you confirm you have the control of the account.

After the payment, a Middleman agent will create a 3-way conversation in next 24-72 hours. Once created, I will provide you all the instructions to link the account to your Android or iOS device. Once you confirm you linked the account to your device, you must change the conversation prefix to "Seller - Confirms Delivery", by this way the Middleman agent will start the cashout to send the money to me, the seller.

Middleman has a lot of payment methods, like PayPal, Skrill, TransferWise, Visa, Mastercard, WebMoney, Gift Cards, Google Pay and others, to check the complete list »»click here««.

If you are interested to use this method, press in the "Buy Now" button that appears at the beginning of the thread or in the next banner or link:

SOLD

PayPal (Bank card or PayPal funds): This method includes 180 days buyer protection. To use this method, or any other of the rest of payment methods, is needed contact with me by some of the chat apps explained in the next section. If you pay the account by PayPal, the price will be 10% lower.

Skrill (Bank card or Skrill funds). If you pay the account by Skrill, the price will be 10% lower.

TransferWise (Bank card or TransferWise funds). If you pay the account by TransferWise, the price will be 15% lower.

Bank transfer: I have bank account on Europe, which is a SEPA transfer, on N26 (Germany) and Caixabank (Spain) entities. If you pay the account by Bank transfer, the price will be 15% lower.

Western Union / MoneyGram (Cash). If you pay the account by Western Union or Moneygran, the price will be 15% lower.

[​IMG]
    Contact
    [​IMG]

You can check below my contact data to chat with me and talk about it, you can talk with me by Discord, WhatsApp, Facebook, Line, Telegram, Skype, Twitter, Instagram or mail, I share all my social media so this demonstrates that I'm a trust person with a real service and a safe payment system, as any scammer would share his social networks and show his face on Internet. I'm using all chat platforms and I will answer instantly from 11:00 AM CET to 03:00 AM CET. I'm from Spain, I talk Spanish and English.

Discord: Quim#3389 https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/242406384254058497

WhatsApp: +34 684 21 75 56

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/metodoquim

Telegram: https://@/QUIMLC

Line: QUIMLC

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/quimlc

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/quimlc

Mail: [email protected]

[​IMG]
    Insurances
    [​IMG]
    If you use PlayerUp Middleman, you can include insurances in the order. The insurances give you a protection during 60 days, if someone scam you PlayerUp will give you all the money back and the scammer will be banned. The insurances and costs are the following:

60 Day Insurance Package (Orders $100.00 or Less) = $1.99
    60 Day Insurance Package (Orders $100.01 to $300.00) = $5.99
    60 Day Insurance Package (Orders $300.01 to $600.00)= $14.99
    60 Day Insurance Package (Orders $600.01 or $1000.00)= $24.99
    60 Day Insurance Package (Orders $1000.01 or Higher)= $34.99

After press on the "Buy now" button you can press on "Insurance Packages" and there you will be able to select your insurance. If you pay 250 USD for an account and 5,99 USD for the insurance, you will receive back the 250 USD in your account if you are scammed and the seller will be banned. Then you can Cashout the Middleman Balance via some of the multiple Cashout Methods they have, like bank transfer, PayPal, Skrill, TransferWise and others, so during these 60 days you will be fully protected.

You can check more info about the PlayerUp Middleman buyer protection system here:

https://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/knowledge-base/middleman-buyers-guide.19/

Also, as already I explained before, the PlayerUp Middleman system consist that first the buyer sends the money to Middleman and Middleman keeps the money until the buyer confirms that received the account, so the seller will never receive the money until you confirm that you received the account and that you are satisfied with it.

If you use PayPal also you have 180 days buyer protection, as already is included in the price, the sellers pay the commissions for the transaction when you pay it as product/service, in these commissions are included the buyer insurances.

You can check more info about the PayPal buyer protection system in the following link:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security

[​IMG]
    Security
    [​IMG]
    In my system, to be sure that nobody will connect in your account again, when I sell accounts from other players, I always talk with the original owner by some chat app (Discord, Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, Line, Skype, etc.) to assure that deleted the game data via the "Delete your Play Games profile and data" function. I request a video screen recording about how does that process, later I upload the video on YouTube to demonstrates to the buyer that the owner deleted the data. You can read more about this function here:

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/9130646

Then, the player will have the account reset to level 1 and will not be able to access again. If the owner has an iOS device, has other game progress saved in the same Play Games profile, so not wants delete it, or has some problem and cannot delete the data of the account, I will do a new Guest account and replace his account by that Guest account, so neither will be able to access to the account.

This is a very different system than other sellers, as most of sellers simply trust that the original owner will not access again, but I not trust anybody, I want be sure about it to give to the buyer a granted protection, so I will not pay the money to the original owner until confirms and demonstrates me, with a video screen recording, that his account is not linked anymore to his mail, so maybe is not a 100% protection, because never will be 100%, but is 99,999% or more, so is much more safer than most of other sellers systems.

Also is an extra protection for the owner, for if the buyer tries to recover the money when already has the account linked to the device, then the owner will have a proof, thanks to the video and the chat logs, to demonstrate that delivered correctly the account, this type of scam never works in my system, already happened 2 times, they tried to scam me, and both times I won the PayPal disputes, so will not work thanks to these proof. When the transfer process is completed I do a video screen recorder with all chat conversations with the owner and the buyer to have proofs if are needed, to prevent that some part delete the messages before open a dispute. If they try some scam I always will have the videos hidden in my YouTube channel ready to demonstrate that all the process was legit and correct, so in 100% of cases the scammer will lose the dispute. My system is totally protected against the scams, you can check more info about these protections in the following explanations.

In the following video you can check an example about how works this Google function which is useful to demonstrate that the owner deleted the game data and that not has access anymore. First of all is needed show the mail in the accounts selector, then join in the account of that mail and show the account, pressing in the nickname to show the arena ranks and ally code. Just after join in the Google Play Games app, connect to the same mail, press on "Profile", press on "Settings", in the "Your data" section press on "Delete Play Games account & data" and in the "Delete Play Games account & all data" press on "Permanently delete", when ask "Are you sure you want to delete this account?" play again in "Permanently delete". After it, or when you join again in the game with the same account, Google Play Games will request "Create a gamer ID". Is needed put a name (or use the random name) and press on "Create". Then, on "Friends and your privacity" press on "Only you", press on "No" and press "Next". After it, will appear an "Account Bind" question asking if you want start a "New Game" or "Continue Game", which means that the account has been reset to level 1. At this point is not needed do anything more, as if you press in "New Game" will start a new level 1 account or if you press in "Continue Game" will link the guest account to this mail, so is possible directly force to close the game. You can check all this process in the following video. Exactly the same is applied in all accounts I'm selling, if I'm the owner I do it by myself, if I'm not the owner I show to the owner how to do it, sends me the video, I edit it and I upload in on YouTube to show to the buyer the demonstration:

In this process there is the option that, first of all, the owner links the account to my device and then deletes the game data with a video screen recording, so from then only me have access to the account.

I send the video to the buyer to
    demonstrate that the owner deleted the data. From this moment is 100% safe for the buyer send the money to the owner. If the money is sent via PayPal there is double protection, as is included 180 days buyer protection. If is needed pay it by other methods also is safe enough thanks to this system. In this money sent is not included my fee as seller, the buyer pays it in a second part when has the control of the account. After it starts the link to the buyer device, using a different Facebook account to do the link, to assure that the owner not relinks the account. In the following video you can check how works the link system:

Don't worry a lot if you not totally understood the link process, because I will provide you all the instructions detailed, step by step, about how to do it. This video is only a part of these instructions.

When the account is linked to the buyer device, pays my fee as seller and I do a new video showing how I replace my Guest account by another Guest account, by this way the buyer can be sure that the owner and me not have access anymore to the account. This method also is applied in iOS devices to link and replace accounts or when the owner has the progress of other games saved in the same Play Games profile and not wants delete it to not lose these progress. In this video you can see an example about how I do this process with my 2 phones:

I am the only seller of this game who applies this security system. If you buy accounts from sellers who not use exactly this system is much more risky, there is the risk that maybe the owner continues using the account, sells the same account to other players or, simply, accidentaly joins in the account if still has it linked. With my system you can be sure that nobody more has access to your account.

This function also can be used to delete the data of your current account to continue using the same mail, if you want keep your main mail to connect to the game and you don't care about replace your current account. Also is possible first move the current account to another mail and then move the new account to your main mail, as you want, I will help you during all the process.

I not sell the mail and password directly because could be considered as illegal account transfer if you use the same game profile in a different country, as happened to the best streamer of this game, AhnaldT101, he got banned his second account because of this reason, he bought an asian account and was purchasing items in the Store with the asian prices, which are cheaper, so got banned. Always is better create your own mail, which will have the correct country and the correct Store prices, and link there the account, or continue using your main mail, deleting previously the data. On iOS devices directly is not possible buy items in the Store if you not use your own mail.

Also you can check in my PlayerUp profile that I not have any negative feedback, 100% are positive, tens of positive feedbacks, you can check that I'm a verified Pro Seller Silver member since 28th January 2017, a lot of years ago, so it means that all my costumers are happy with their accounts, all are happy with the transactions, so it means that I never had any problem with the buyers and that you can be sure that I'm a trusted seller, if I was not a trusted seller I would have some negative feedback, the first thing that would do an unsatisfied buyer would be write a negative feedback in my profile, but this is not the case, never happened, 100% are positive, so you can be sure that all process where I'm involved, like when the buyer links to my device the account or when I delete the account in my device, all these process are 100% secure, you not have any reason to be worried about it.

[​IMG] The "Verified" status means that PlayerUp verified my identity with documentation, with a national identity document and a bill. Any scammer would do that step, as would be very easy put a lawsuit.

[​IMG] The "Pro Seller" membership means that I pay 100 USD yearly to have some advantages as seller
    , you can check them »»here««.

[​IMG] The "Silver" status means that I completed more than 20 Middleman transactions, you can check »»here«« the info about these membership levels. Also take into account that per every PlayerUp Middleman transaction I sold another 7 or 8 accounts with other sites or payment methods, usually my total accounts sold is around 5 times my feedbacks.

All these indications means that I'm a trusted, legit, verified and professional seller.

This is the
    link to access directly to my PlayerUp profile with the feedbacks:

https://www.playerup.com/members/qlc.136298/

[​IMG]
    SWGoH Future
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This game is generating between 16 and 17 million dollars per month, like 200 million dollars per year. Since the launch, this game generated more than 1 billion dollars.

Minecraft, the most sold game in the history, did 110 million in the mobile version on 2018, less than SWGoH. EA FIFA Mobile did 158 million, also less. The best games are Fortnite 2.400M, League of Legends 1.400M, Pokemon GO 1.300M, Candy Crush 1.100M, Clash Royale 800M, Clash of Clans 800M, The Sims Mobile 650M, so SWGoH is not too far of these games taking into account that is a specific thematic, the Star Wars world, not a general thematic.

SWGoH has a good future and will continue active as always in next 3 years at least and probably much more
    , because is a game with a continuous updates that keep the old players and incentivize the new players, plus Star Wars has new films, active series and a lot of content that keep the interest of the current and new players, plus the developers to continue creating new content.

#2 QLC, 12/28/20
    Last edited: 2/27/21
  3. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse

146   0   0

[​IMG]
    Accounts for Sale
    [​IMG]

15 USD - Service to sell accounts, by only a very low static fee, not percentages. Also I buy accounts.
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4722667/

15 USD - Service to sell accounts (no MM), by a very low static fee, not percentages. Also I buy accounts.
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4742774/

Normal accounts

The accounts where I indicate "¿Owner? Yes" means that I bought these accounts and that I applied a method to assure that the original owner deleted the game data, to assure that will not access again to the account.

40 USD - Cheap Level 85 accounts with a lot of resources hoarded
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4653976/
    Type: Permanent ¿Owner? Yes

100 USD - 3,5M GP with Padme, JKR, DR, Malak, Grievous, CLS, JTR, a good account to start to work in some GL
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4839298/
    Started: 07 Jan 2021 Sold: No ¿Owner? No

140 USD - 2,9M GP with General Skywalker, Jedi Knight Luke, Padme, JKR, DR, Malak, Negotiator, Rank 1 fleet
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4839346/
    Started: 07 Jan 2021 Sold: No ¿Owner? No

400 USD - 4,7M GP Ult GL Rey, near to JMLS, GAS, Padme, JKR, DR, Malak, Malevolence, Negotiator, Rank 1 arenas
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4836519/
    Started: 05 Jan 2021 Sold: No ¿Owner? No

560 USD - 4,8M GP with Ult Supreme Leader Kylo Ren (Top 5), near to Sith Eternal Emperor, Malevolence (Rank 1)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4815747/
    Started: 27 Dec 2020 Sold: No ¿Owner? No

600 USD - 6,8M GP with Ult GL SLKR, Ult GL Rey, Padme, JKR, DR, Malak, Malevolence, Negotiator, Rank 1 fleet
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4839180/
    Started: 06 Jan 2021 Sold: No ¿Owner? No

725 USD - 6,2M GP Ult JMLS, Ult Rey, JKL, GAS, Padme, JKR, DR, Malak, Malevolence, Negotiator, Rank 1 arenas

https://www.playerup.com/threads/4832098/
    Started: 04 Jan 2021 Sold: No ¿Owner? No

750 USD - 5,5M GP Ult JMLS, Ult SLKR, JKL, GAS, Padme, JKR, DR, Malak, Malevolence, Negotiator, Rank 1 arenas
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4832265/
    Started: 04 Jan 2021 Sold: No ¿Owner? No

750 USD - 6,6M GP with GL Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, Ult GL Rey, JKL, GAS, Padme, JKR, DR, Malak, Negotiator
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4817820/
    Started: 28 Dec 2020 Sold: No ¿Owner? No

750 USD - 5,7M GP with Ult JMLS, Ult GL Rey, JKL, GAS, Padme, JKR, DR, Malak, Malevolence, Negotiator, Rank 1
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4817903/
    Started: 28 Dec 2020 Sold: No ¿Owner? No

1.000 USD - 7,0M GP with Ult SEE, Ult SLKR, JMLS, GAS, JKL, Malevolence, Negotiator, Rank 1 arenas
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4801273/
    Started: 20 Dec 2020 Sold: No ¿Owner? No

1.500 USD - 7,2M GP with almost 4 GLs: Ult JMLS, Ult R8 SLKR, Ult Rey and very near to SEE, Rank 1 arenas
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4816147/
    Started: 27 Dec 2020 Sold: No ¿Owner? No

1.900 USD - 6,7M GP with all 4 GLs unlocked with Ult: JMLS, SEE, SLKR and Rey, 129 zetas, 103 G13, Rank 1 arenas
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4803913/
    Started: 21 Dec 2020 Sold: No ¿Owner? No

Hoard accounts

60 USD - 8 Cheap Hoard accounts lvl 25 (1-Round 2020) with 5 stars Kenobi, Traya, Solo -- Best cheap start
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4687282/

120 USD - 20 Hoard accounts lvl 25 (2-Rounds 2020) with 7 stars Kenobi, Traya, Solo - Dominate Squad and Fleet
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4687283/

126 USD - 18 Hoard accounts lvl 25 (3-Rounds 2021) with 7 stars Kenobi, Traya, Han -- Best Resources Ever
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4184696/

100 USD - Hoard accounts lvl 25 (1-Round 2020) with 5 stars Kenobi, Traya, Han -- Special Offer for 2 accounts
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4732976/

200 USD - Hoard accounts lvl 25 (2-Rounds 2020) with 7 stars Kenobi, Traya, Han - Special Offer for 2 accounts
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4732976/

Updates

I add this list in all threads at same time, but I only update them 3 times per week.
    I only keep the list always fully updated in the following thread:

https://www.playerup.com/threads/4722667/#post-12776235

#3 QLC, 12/29/20
    Last edited: 1/7/21
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.