Selling 4800 Sr ★ Skyboosting ★ Overwatch Sr Boosting ★ Placement ★ Professional Boosters

Discussion in 'Overwatch Boosting for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by SKYLIN3, 11/25/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKYLIN3

SKYLIN3
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

We boost all platforms - PC, Xbox and PS4

We are available in all regions of the world, +16 hours a day!

We employ and work closely with Overwatch World Cup players and top tier professionals. Having your account boosted by world cup players is one of a kind service.

Boosts can be livestreamed on a private stream (ask for more info) so you can see how your account is being handled and learn how to beat specific SR brackets. Gameplay commentary sometimes possible if requested.

We are capable of boosting up to 4800 SR.
    SkyBoosting has 100% positive feedback with +350 reviews across 3 different big trading websites.

Also doing:
    - Placement games
    - Set number of wins
    - Coaching or replay/vod analysis (20-30$/hour) ; all of our coaches have peaked at at least +4500.
    - Boost to Top500 from whatever starting point
    - If something isn't listed here, feel free to ask because we will probably provide you with our service anyway

- No cheating methods are being used
    - No bug abuse is going on
    - No toxicity towards teammates or opponents
    - Discretion is being exercised - not making any contact with anyone on your friend list, using VPN etc.

Price will be discussed depending on the SR/estimated time consumption of the boost.
    If you are buying a bigger boost (500 SR or more) we can possibly talk out an extra #.

I will answer you within seconds if I am not sleeping/playing and within 5-20 minutes if I am playing.
    All orders are handled through me (and everything related to them such as refunds, payments, payouts, questions, etc.) and then a booster is assigned to it.

We will constantly update you on the status of the boost if you wish so.
    The price is usually very good, especially considering the level of professionalism you will experience with SkyBoosting.

We will always put completing the boost as soon as possible as our number one priority.

Got any questions or want to make a purchase? Do not hesitate to contact us!

Discord: SkyBoosting#5906

E-mail: [email protected] (May take up to a day to respond, please use Skype or Discord at all times if possible.)

Twitter: SkyBoosting (@SkyBoosting) on Twitter (DMs open)

Reputation reference:

4800 SR ★ SkyBoosting ★ Overwatch SR Boosting ★ Placement ★ Professional Boost

Selling Boosting 4700 SR SkyBoosting Professional Overwatch SR Boosting

[Selling] 4600 SR ★ SkyBoosting ★ Overwatch SR Boosting ★ Placement ★ Professional Boosters

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    DoggoHecks likes this.
  2. OP
    OP
    SKYLIN3

SKYLIN3
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Links to ePvP / playerup / playerup do not work, will link on Skype / Discord.
    Always PM me on a forum to make sure you are dealing with me and not an impersonator.

DoggoHecks likes this.
  3. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

4. DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

23   1   0

My Location:
    :D +1

5. TimelordTardiss

TimelordTardiss
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Last Season Ended 4022; are you able to do placements for S10? I've only done 1, and it was a loss. Im able to give an alt account as payment, but im open for other options. Im not looking for T500, just pretty high SR

6. rustbubble

rustbubble
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

If you want a gm account just msg me got an account career high 4458 over 14 golden guns top 500 every season, msg for more details

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.