Selling SOT accounts and boosting (AMAZING SERVICE)

Discussion in 'Sea of Thieves Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Nabybooster, 11/9/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nabybooster

Nabybooster
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Important:
    The price displayed is price for a basic Pirate Legend account, if you need boosting done we will negotiate a price and i will create a new thread.
    For better communication send me your discord, i dont get notified if somebody writes here so my response might be a little slow.
    MY discord:
    poketrainer#1002

Offer description:
    I constantly create and sell accounts / do boosting in SOT, meaning sometimes my accounts stock will be 5 accounts, and sometimes i won't have any. The accounts i create are always created with the purpose of being sold, meaning i am always the original owner, and no shenanigans happened on the account, you will also get email access and everything to have full ownership.

If you are looking for boosting, i will create a custom thread with the price we agreed on, multiple payments are allowed, if trust is still an issue i don't mind doing part of the order for free, building a good rep is my priority atm.

Why should we pick your service?
    I've boosted SOT 2 years now, approx 200 satisfied customers, i am boosting for other services that have a bigger client base, this is why my prices are so cheap compared to them (i only have to pay myself), my goal is to have a satisfied customer in the end, that will continue doing business with me, perhaps even in other games i might offer in the future :)

The offer says it's for PC, but the game is cross-platform, it doesn't matter whether you play on steam, xbox or pc.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.