Sold Rare Whale Rey account with JML

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Nemunas, 10/24/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemunas

Nemunas
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

65   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling ~6.5m GP WHALE account with Galactic Legend Rey and almost done with Galactic Legend: Jedi Master Luke Skywalker!

Top 1 in both arenas, arena and fleet shard discord chats (mafia), LOTS of used and unused Zetas, fast mods, 52 (and counting) gear 13 characters, lots of resources saved, time change and much much more...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So how close is Galactic Legend: Jedi Master Luke Skywalker?

From all the characters needed only 3 needs to be geared up to their relic levels and two are still are being gathered:

[​IMG]

*Please note that situation changes daily and what you see here is actually out of date :)

** As a bonus you will have characters for SLKR gathered for you (you will need to gear them and get SLKR)!

With so many unused Zetas you will have a challenge of where to put them (or maybe save for another GL? :) )

[​IMG]

Relicing characters may be a challenge but with so many resources its a nice one:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

At a current Pay Out time you are the only one from arena shard, but if timing isnt good for you - you can always change:

[​IMG]

For those who like more technical data - here is gear and mod summary:

[​IMG]

... and SWGOH.GG link (you will get login to swgoh.gg too!):

https://swgoh.gg/p/798921726/

In addition you will get:

• Whole new Google (Android) account created only for this game!
    • Ability to transfer account to your iOS device!
    • Full support in transferring account (i will help you as long as you need it)!
    • Opportunity to upgrade account to better one in future (you give old account + $)!

Have questions, want up to date screenshots - contact me in private or Discord (Money4game#0466).

Do you have a SWGOH account and want to upgrade to this one? Contact me!

I also buy SWGOH accounts! Pay in cash right away!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Nemunas

Nemunas
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

65   0   0

My Location:
    Got Threepio to 7* and almost done gearing it to level 13.
    Old Ben is ready to get to lv 12, but want to save crystals as i will get missing gear peaces for free soon.

Mon Mothma is already 6*, will gather daily until other two are done relicking and then spend crystals to finish it fast.

[​IMG]

Zeta update
    [​IMG]

#2 Nemunas, 11/6/20
    Last edited: 11/7/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.