Selling   Another Super Pro Account with all tech trees opened

Discussion in 'World of Tanks Blitz Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell WoT Blitz Account' started by Rem_Forever, 9/30/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rem_Forever

Rem_Forever
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello everyone, I'm here to introduce my wotb account, which has accumulated my efforts for more than 4 years. Please contact me for details.
    This is a boutique account with 234 tanks (more than a dozen of them can be recovered). I have already listed all the R & D tanks in the technology tree. At the same time, all members' skills have been upgraded to level 7. In addition, the account also has five 35W free experience coupons and 45W free experience, totaling 220W free experience. At the same time, it also has a 477 day premium account and 1500W silver coins. The data of account number is 32495 games, the winning rate is 61.31%, and the average field injury is 1966.
    Now let's turn our eyes to tanks. There are all level 8, level 9 and level 10 gold coin / collection chariots in the account (including is-6 fearless), as well as a large number of gold coin / collection chariots below level 7, with a total of 125 vehicles. There are all level 9 and level 10 silver coin tanks and a large number of silver coin tanks below level 8. All tanks have all the legendary painting and some special painting and pendant for you to choose and use. There are also a large number of reinforcers and painting exchange certificates in the warehouse. If you are an old player with feelings or a buyer with a desire to collect

[email protected]

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.