Sold SELLING WOW CLASSIC GOLD - CHEAP PRICE - 1000 GOLD 25 - WHITEMANE US HORDE ONLY

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Jonathan Lozada, 9/21/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonathan Lozada

Jonathan Lozada
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    POKE - ALLI

To purchase:
    add me on discord (Jonyalli2908#1848)

Payment Methods:
    PAYPAL , PAYONEER , BITCOINS ONLY

Mail delivery only , no exceptions. Ask me for bonus gold if there is a big latency in delivery.

✅ Our employees from Germany are able to complete any order big or small.

✅We do not use Chinese accounts and are very careful with our trading practices.

✅Unique and safest delivery method that keeping me and my customers ban free since launch!

✅We are NOT reselling, we have everything on stock!

➡️While other sellers take 1-5 days to deliver, in 95% of our cases, we can deliver within just 1 hour.

✅The reason for our FAST delivery is very simple, we are NOT reselling the Gold. The amount of Gold you see on stock in our description is our REAL Stock, it is always up to date.

➡️Other sellers usually get your Order and then they try to find someone cheap to buy from and make their profit out of the difference.
    That takes A LOT of time.

✅With us on the other hand, you dont have to wait at all. (sometimes there can be que problems or internet and delivery can take up to 8 hours)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.