Sold Real Viewers Emulation

Discussion in 'Twitch Views - Buy Sell Trade' started by Cheraj, 9/19/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheraj

Cheraj
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

53   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [​IMG]

My real viewers emulation service is finally finished!

Are you tired of the all the problems that come with view bots that fluctuate, don't count towards channel views, don't have an account in the chat and just look terrible and easy to see for anyone that has any experience? This is where I come in.
    My discord: cheraj#1111 , I made a fresh discord for this service as well: playerup.com (There's a ticket system there).
    My service provides the outlined benefits:
    1. You can host other channels which allows you to network (At least 70% of them will go through)
    2. They never fluctuate nor drop, and each viewer has account made between 2014-2019 loaded up in the chat.
    3. Twitch cant figure out its view botted , so if you have enough subs they will COUNT TOWARDS partner due to the nature of how it handles requests.
    4. You can request an unlimited amount of viewers(and ill give you a custom price) they will always stay stable and ill process it in 3 days maximum.
    5. I can fit in your schedule perfectly, and you just have to stream, I'll take care of all the work.
    6. The viewers will rise naturally instead of jumping 600 in 3 minutes, then dropping to 200 after 4 minutes like other services.
    7. I will provide live test for you to see the quality of the viewers.

Current cons that will be taken care of in the future:
    The viewers have no chat option at the moment, this is a service I will strive to provide in the future. I don't want to use a traditional chatbot that makes no sense while chatting, I will try and provide a organic chat experience. So those viewers are more geared towards the streamers that want to take the next step, and already have an active chat!
    My current maximum of viewers is 800. (This will increase every week until we have a comfortable maximum)
    If you want more then 100, simply pm me on forums or add me on discord/join my server. I can offer almost any option you can imagine.
    My buy now link will be for a monthly package of 100 viewers. You can stream up to 8hr a day, every day for a full month for $85. You will get discounts the more you buy.
    Important: You need to have stream schedule in order for me to be able to provide. I do not do random streams unless its a 1 day package.
    I have plethora of packages that you can find on my discord server: Single day, Week , Month( I can still make a buy now link for package on Player up to dissolve you of any trust issues).

Any inquires, questions, live tests, you can contact me on discord/forum PM, and I'll be happy to assist you till you're satisfied.
    Discord contact: cheraj#1111 , Server: playerup.com

#1 Cheraj, 9/19/20
    Last edited: 9/21/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Cheraj

Cheraj
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

53   0   0

My Location:
    Prices:
    Single day package
    10 - $5
    20 - $7
    30 - $10
    40 - $13
    50 - $16
    60 - $19
    70 - $22
    80 - $25
    90 - $28
    100 - $30
    200 - $55
    400 - $85
    600 - $115
    800 - $145
    Monthly Package
    10 - $20
    25 - $30
    50 - $50
    100 - $85
    200 - $130
    400 - $200
    600 - $300
    800 - $400

You can stream up to 8 hours!
    Discord contact: cheraj#1111 , Server: playerup.com

#2 Cheraj, 9/20/20
    Last edited: 9/21/20
  3. Slink6969

Slink6969
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    How’s the chat process coming along?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.