Sold Bankai Shuhei, Res Hikkone, Aura, FB Kisuke and Yoruichi, 3k Orbs and more

Discussion in 'Bleach Brave Souls Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by BabyGuu, 9/12/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabyGuu

BabyGuu
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

6   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    As the title says it has all Banner Characters, 3k Orbs, Link Slot Kisuke and GQ Yoruichi. Also has a good bit of TYBW characters. Is Semi-Mid game. Almost all Sub Stories Completed but one is still available. The main story is barely touched and the side is at about 20% touched. Still has tons of orbs to be farmed from raid quests, difficult quests and even a good bit of power up quests. Hasn't gone in on any banners out at the moment so you could take your luck there if you so please. Is Klab Linked but also WAS facebook linked. Have since deleted the facebook account and it will permanetly be deleted in 29 days and counting. Has a Mind Brush but needs to be re-opted and has other decent accesories but nothing to brag about really. Nothing else worth mentioning. The images will show the rest. Looking for 30$ Via Paypal Friends and Family or Cashapp. You can message me here or on Discord at BabyGuu#9488 if you have any questions or need more pics/info.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    BabyGuu

BabyGuu
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

6   0   0

My Location:
    Sold~

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.