Selling   457 Legendary (29 golden) (missing ones from first 5 expansions) | 183k Dust (worth 114 legendaries)

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by jaminflick, 7/28/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaminflick

jaminflick
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Price : €170

Add me in discord if interested
    jinnykaity#0735

I've started playing at the end of "The Grand Tournament" expansion.

If requested I can buy the "Murder at Castle Natria" expansions normal pre-order bundle which includes 2 legendaries and 60 packs.

My collection's missing legendaries are mostly useless legendaries plus the nerfed ones. I have built most of the meta decks during expansion time. I've disenchanted most of the nerfed legendaries in order to get full dust refund.

You can create more than 114 legendaries with extra dust. An expansion contains 25 legendaries. Which means you don't need to pay for expansion for at least 5 expansions (1.5 years).

Total Collection:
    [​IMG]

Total Collection Per Set:
    [​IMG]

Legendaries per set:

[​IMG]

Extra dust (Cards that I have both normal and gold versions is not included in this. Therefore actual dust is more than this)

104,140+78,875 = 183.015 Dust. A legendary cost 1,600 dust. Thus 183k dust is equal to 114 legendary of your selection!:
    [​IMG]

Current gold:

[​IMG]

Hero levels:

[​IMG]

Achievements:
    [​IMG]

- 57 level 30 mercenaries (8 fully maxed out, most of them are close to maxed out).

- I have lots of card backs and custom coins including the legendary card back.

- 9+ Arena tickets. I don't know how many since game says 9+ only.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.