Xbox D2 account- every pinnacle pvp weapon over 2.0. Will be perfect for Trials

Discussion in 'Destiny 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by Yackiee, 3/4/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yackiee

Yackiee
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    This account has all 3 characters all over 750 light almost every exotic gun beside 5 of them, many exotic armor pieces, account has many hours on it will a very good kd and kad. It has over a 2.0 with a dust rock that has over 2000 kills and 1000 on the revolver. Account will be amazing for trials I just don’t have time to play the game any more please message me if you have any question and I can even give you the gamertag to check on destiny tracker. Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Yackiee

Yackiee
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I just found this platform as well so it my first time selling my account I just don’t have time for it anymore and would hate to just see this account go to waste.

3. OP
    OP
    Yackiee

Yackiee
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    This account has all 3 characters all over 750 light almost every exotic gun beside 5 of them, many exotic armor pieces, account has many hours on it will a very good kd and kad. It has over a 1.9 but I can get it too 2.0 very easily with a dust rock that has over 2000 kills and 1000 on the revoker. Account has many exclusive emblems bought of the bungee store that you cannot get again anymore. Also many mods and enhanced mods. Account will be amazing for trials I just don’t have time to play the game any more please message me if you have any question and I can even give you the gamertag to check on destiny tracker. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.