Selling  EU Nordic and East  Gold  Level 30+ [Eune] Gold 2 Smurf | 88 W/R | Very High mmr (+35lp) | Champs: 25, League of Legends Account

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by sachhoc12, 12/16/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sachhoc12

sachhoc12
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

8   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE! NO SCAMMERS]

15 wins, 2 losses ranked

This is a good starter account with this season’s Victorious Skin guaranteed. Start playing immediately without much of the tedious ranking up at the beginning.

Username and Password will be given after payment within 1-180min if paid between 9:00AM-9:00PM PDT. (If paid outside of those times, it may take up to 12 hours since I’m asleep.)

100% positive feedback -- if you have any issues, just message me. Feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, or offers. I can be flexible :) Negative feedback doesn’t solve the issue

Instructions to Change Your Account Information (email/password):

1) Login into League of Legends official website: www.leagueoflegends.com using the username and password.

*If it asks you to “verify your email”, message me, and I will confirm it right away or ASAP if you decide to change the account info while I’m asleep.

2) Click your username at top right-hand corner, and click “Settings”” from drop-down.

3) Follow instructions to re-enter username/password.

4) On Account>Email Address or Account>Password, click the pencil icon to change your email address/password.

5) Enter your new email/password and click “Submit”.

6) If you changed the email, check your new email for the confirmation email, and confirm it.

You’re done. You’re now the owner of account.

*If you prefer, I can change the email for you. All you have to give me is the email that you want the account linked to; I won’t ask for passwords or anything like that.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.