Selling 40k DPS Discharge Lvl 77 Shadow Hello everyone....

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Path of Exile Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Path of Exile Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

40k DPS Discharge Lvl 77 Shadow Hello everyone. Today I am selling my lvl 77 Discharge Shadow. -This char is on softcore standard league. -Comes fully geared with pretty amazing gear worth a lot more than I am asking for this account. (Has items such as Hellbringer gloves, 6 socket 5 link Voll's armor, 4s/4l Rainbowstride boots, and much more!) -Has several mid 60 level maps (char is also map ready) -Doesn't have a lot of currency on the account but has A LOT of really nice items which can sell for at least 10+ exalts. This account is beastly. -Has several level 20 gems with quality on them -4k ES which is pretty good for discharge build. Running CI with this build. -Char has maxed out res except for fire, which is high 50's, so you have a VERY high survivability chance. -Does around 40k DPS with discharge with all power charges and endurance charges. You literally MELT enemies in the blink of an eye. This char is sooo fun to play, I just need money because I am going to college in a month and books are expensive! :/ This is an amazing deal for this char. Worth way more than I'm currently asking! Pm me for more details or if you're interested in buying the account. Asking $100 or best offer for the account. Not taking below $90, as stuff on the account makes it worth easily $100+. Paypal preferred. Thanks for looking!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.