Selling  400,000 AC + 2012 - 2019 Calender Classes + Over 300 Char Page Badges

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest Worlds Accounts | Buy AQW Accounts' started by Michae;, 12/22/18.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

[trigger=by]For: Michae; Re: #40[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Omygawh

Omygawh
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Yeah so you expect people to spend triple the price it's worth just to get banned on it? You really didn't think about this did you? I made my account 150 because I know it will get bought. You know yours won't get bought.

3. OP
    OP
    Michae;

Michae;
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

As I said before, “read before you post” it is the same as “thinking before you speak”. Who else knows about my account? I have been private about my account from the beginning, but you wouldn’t know that since you never once bothered to read.

I am in no way desperate to sell my account… if I was, I would drop the price to $150 and tell other sellers their account is not going to sell. (I hope that rings a bell)

4. wakefieldred

wakefieldred
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I think you should evaluate how much in total you have spent on that account, and then ask for a reasonable price which is usually within 10-30% of the amount invested. If you consider the quality of the game (activeness in the community, contents of new releases, artwork, gameplay, etc.) which has undeniably depreciated will hurt the price to greater extent.

In honesty, $1300 for an AQW account is radically insane from my standpoint, especially if you take into account in how likely the account will be banned once bought. Everyone whom I meet in the game that have bought accounts have been banned: the "bought" accounts and their own account are all banned. Your account is "one-of-a-kind" with almost every rare and desirable items available. I highly doubt there are many other people possessing such an extravagant account as yours. But this also places your sale at major disadvantage, as it's likely that AE staffs and moderators have already tracked down the few accounts that match yours. I have no doubt that AE is monitoring all those accounts by whatever system they have--just waiting to detect any discrepancy in IP address and log-in location--to ban whichever one shows any possible sign of changes in ownership.

From what I've seen scanning through all sites that have AQW accounts for sale, nobody is likely to buy an account over $200 regardless of the quality of the account's content. This is mostly attributed to risks and worries of scams that is highly prevalent on this "type" of sale on the internet.

If I were you, I'd keep the account because your demanded price is unlikely to be met with the preference of the general population of AQW-account buyers. But this is just my opinion. In any case, good luck with your sale!

kianm likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Michae;

Michae;
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

You: “evaluate how much in total you have spent on that account, and then ask for a reasonable price which is usually within 10-30% of the amount invested.”

My response: You actually want me to raise the price?

You: “Everyone whom I meet in the game that have bought accounts have been banned: the "bought" accounts and their own account are all banned.”

My response: If my buyer decides it is a good idea to mention in game that they bought the account is not my responsibility. I cannot force people to keep quiet about such things.

You: AE is “just waiting to detect any discrepancy in IP address and log-in location--to ban whichever one shows any possible sign of changes in ownership.”

My response: VPN for the past several years. I don’t need to say anymore.

You: “nobody is likely to buy an account over $200 regardless of the quality of the account's content.”

My response: fun fact, most wine are sold for less than $200 but did you know Louis XIII cognac is sold for $3,650 and the magnum version is sold for $8,000?!

My response #2: fun fact again, most cars are sold for under $65,000 but did you know a Rolls Royce is sold for $325,000?!

You: “risks and worries of scams that is highly prevalent on this "type" of sale on the internet.”

My response: I am covered by PlayerUp seller protection and so is the buyer. I abide by the rules they provided. The buyer should do the same so they can be covered by their Buyer protection... Transaction will be going through PayPal....

You: “If I were you, I'd keep the account because your demanded price is unlikely to be met with the preference of the general population of AQW-account buyers.”

My response: The price is a steal! If someone wants to replicate what I have obtained so far, they will be spending significantly more than my asking price.

6. Raiis

Raiis
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Personally I wouldn't say this is an unreasonable price, take into consideration that this is really a post leading to somebody geared up to wanting to get a collectors account, I play this game myself purely for gaining items on it, the fact that somebody is selling something with such items as described is more than acceptable in my opinion, and I totally agree with the price it is listed at, in addition the majority of the items alone will total massively over the asking price as well as not being obtainable anymore. Furthermore, your average player would not purchase this purely because they wouldn't understand the value of the account anyway, the account is geared up for a long term player who has potentially missed out on some of the items, or played at a time they could not invest in the game, such as when they are younger; people in which are calling this listing unreasonable simply need to understand that there is a specific target audience for the purchase of this account.

7. DashieGame

DashieGame
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

2   0   0

No , lol

8. OP
    OP
    Michae;

Michae;
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Oh wow, thanks for the post. Took a while to reply because I am honestly not used to someone recognizing that account is a great account. You summarized my account’s value quickly.

Once again, thanks. I appreciate it!

9. Gwent

Gwent
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Discord?

10. OP
    OP
    Michae;

Michae;
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

We can have a conversation here or in private, either or works out for me.

11. xx_Kage_xx

xx_Kage_xx
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Account has been sitting here for 6 months with no worthwhile offers since the price is outrageous and genius here raises the price...

I'd think this is somehow a scam but I truly think the OP is just that dumb.

Comparing a 2D mmorpg to a Rolls Royce...smart.

Don't bother replying to my comment, I'm not gonna read it.

12. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: xx_Kage_xx Re: #50[/trigger]

13. OP
    OP
    Michae;

Michae;
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Do yourself a favor and sign up for an English course. Obviously, you don’t understand a few things:

• Subjective
    • Metaphor
    • Sarcasm
    • Symbolism

But hey, I’m glad to know you care about the account so much, you are keeping track of it :)
    Remember, Toyota and Honda sell their products in quantity… Rolls Royce is on a different league.

Quantity Quality

You mentioned scam; please, let us all know how this is a scam.

You mentioned dumb, please let me know how I am being dumb.

OR

You can do us all a favor and keep your obnoxious statements to yourself.

14. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Michae; Re: #51[/trigger]

15. kianm

kianm
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I'm not sure how relevant it is for me to post something on this thread at this point but I'll do so anyway.

I realize that OP thinks his account might be worth a small fortune. However, I think you fail to realize some important points.

When you say that the account has earned the 400k acs badge, that doesn't easily translate into value for the account. I even read some other post saying you should take 20 to 30 percent of that value as an estimate price but I don't think that's really accurate either.

Moreover, that 400k has already been spent on items so it's not like you're giving some kind of # as the buyer cannot choose what he spends that amount on.

Furthermore, I do understand that the acs has been used to purchase certain rare items but for the most part it's safe to say that only a small portion of those are appealing to a buyer which is important for my next point.

Lastly, in reality, the value of something is determined by whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Not what the items are listed for, anyone can set a price on something, doesn't mean it's worth that much if no one cares to actually spend that much on it. In addition, you can list all the things you've spent money on for the account, but buyers generally only have a few key things in mind that add value and ignore the rest. For example, a buyer will see that an account has Miltonius rares such as voids which will add some value to the account. However, randomly purchased rares will not add any value to a buyer. And the fact of the matter is, I don't see people spending 1500 dollars on an account nowadays. Maybe in the game's prime, but nowadays the highest accounts will sell for clocks in at about 400 to 500 dollars tops.

I don't intend this post as an attack on OP. I just wanted to provide some insight on why people think the price is too high. Personally if I were OP, I'd just keep the account to savour the memories I had with the game rather than try and sell it if you'd only be willing to let it go for such a high price.

#52 kianm, 7/12/19
    Last edited: 7/12/19
  16. OP
    OP
    Michae;

Michae;
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Wow, you honestly underestimated my account.

+600,000 AC Earned

-200,000 AC Spent

+400,000 AC Cash

The account is posted and is available for someone looking beyond simple basic rares or cliché Nulgath/ Dage gear everyone already has.

What gives an account value to a buyer? Who knows? But in one way or another, I know they will be impressed because this isn’t some standard $70 account with a Void Highlord as the key selling point.

Does the account have fortune? Yes.

Does the account have reputation? Yes.

Does the account have over 100 classes? Yes.

Does the account have Dage & Nulgath rares? Yes.

Does the account have a bank, armor & hair customizer at home? Yes

17. Beast21

Beast21
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Everyone keeps telling OP similar things, I think hes just in denial at this point.

18. OP
    OP
    Michae;

Michae;
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Wow, genius! That’s the best way to make a sale, drop the price to what the buyer wants to spend on it. If you are selling an account, let me know so I can buy it for $0.01 because, using your expert knowledge… that how it should work huh???!!

Better yet, if you have a house you want to sell, invite me to the open house so I can buy it for 3 high-fives and 1 fist bump! You can keep the change; you will need it.

19. lilnugget

lilnugget
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Just to enlighten you.

I sold my founder beta account for $1.300.

It has the 600k ACS badge, all rare items from 08 till 2015 including all milt rares, all navals etc.

Not only does it have all this but 213 badges and 184 classes. The house id is 4 digits as well.

Your account is not worth what you think. In reality, sadly, people set the prices for an account after what they think brings value to them. Usually it would be stuff like Alpha Pirate, Milt rares, Chronomancer, Dark Caster, the first 4 navals etc.

I hope you find a serious buyer and I could help you understand the account is not worth as much as you think. It's possible to get the right amount of money if your account really is worth the amount.

People saying the game is dead etc. doesn't matter. I can prove some people are still willing to pay thousands on this game.

Good luck! :)

#56 lilnugget, 8/2/19
    Last edited: 8/2/19
  20. OP
    OP
    Michae;

Michae;
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

You are joking right?! Because if you were able to sell THAT for $1300, you have no right to tell me that my account is not worth the asking price.

Do you have a PlayerUp link to that $1300 account and please remember that account is NOT the #1 account in the game so don’t post on people threads feeling high and mighty.

I do appreciate you hoping for the best on this sale :)

21. OP
    OP
    Michae;

Michae;
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

22. thecoy09

thecoy09
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Men, if I have the money, I would definitely buy this. Buy I don't :3
    Nice account men :D

Michae; likes this.
  23. distrocity

distrocity
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

OP is probably the most pathetic keyboard warrior I've ever seen lmaooo
    this thread is good comedy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.