Selling  Android and iOS  High End 4 million+ box cc whale account for sale

Discussion in 'Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Slushiest, 1/12/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slushiest

Slushiest
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    4 million+ cc account whale account with more than $10,000 invested. Can easily increase account box cc by several hundred thousand by building more units as this account has a massive amount of resources, which can be used to easily create perfect UR gear for several characters. This is an account that is in Challenger every week and can push high into top 100 when desired. Account is still active so will be accruing more resources, including the 60 SA coins that are currently available through the New Year's event. I will update if there are any notable changes, but I do not expect to be using any of the materials and keeping all values above what is listed below.

Materials
    • 3000+ anvils, 280+ hammers, 300+ purple engraving stones, 1200+ 5* blue stones
    • OVER 350 MILLION GOLD, 450+ stamina potions
    • Includes over 1200+ outfit/weapon/cosmetic enhancing mats
    • 750+ howlex, 750+ grey wings, 750+ red demon horns
    • 260+ 6* hero enhance potions, 400+ 5* hero enhance potion
    • 96 pvp wine food
    Units
    • Includes all limited time collab characters, all festival units, and top 100 exclusive B Helbram, and has the following SSR units at 6/6 ultimate level:
    • LV Meli, Kyo, G Escanor, B Lilia, BDM, B Arthur, R Arthur, G Merlin, R Merlin, R Gowther, R King, G King, B King, B Zeldris, B Slater, R Fighter Diane, R Helbram, G Jericho, B LizHawk, R Howzer, Hawk
    • Other units at 3/6 ult level or higher:
    • Mai, Valenti, G Estarossa, Derieri, Sariel, Tarmiel
    • Many other SSR coins to increase ult of other units you may want to use
    • All SR and R units are 6/6 AND at UR Level 80 every unit is at maximum Affinity.
    Gear
    • 7 UR sets built with all 14%+ rolls, mostly 14.5%+.
    • 6 complete SSR sets with good rolls (many 14%+)
    • Many unused SSR gear with 14%+ rolls
    • All SSR and UR gear are with base stats that are 90%+ with most just a few points from perfect
    Coins
    • 81 SSR coins
    • 668 gold coins
    • 1763 silver coins

With this account you will be able to build and invest in several units of your choosing. There is more than enough coins to SA any and all units that are half relevant and an excess of materials to invest in cosmetics and gear.

Hopefully, you can tell that this account has a tremendous amount of time and love invested in it. I hope whoever buys this account will manage it well. Looking for best offer but will sell outright at $1000.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. BlxssMySin

BlxssMySin
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    My acc is better ;)

3. Designerbovo

Designerbovo
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

21   0   0

Wrote to you, i'm interested, I would be able to pay instantly with the middleman of playerup, i'm a serious buyer as you can see from the feedback

4. gmmhcc

gmmhcc
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    can you unlinked it?

5. Grampasso

Grampasso
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    if it's still available, i will insta buy it. Just answer me, i let you my discord if you need to write me : GRAMPASSO#3390

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.