Selling  Semi Fresh - Global Excellent Account Cheaply Top PVP chars +1500 orbs

Discussion in 'Bleach Brave Souls Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DreamLucky, 6/10/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DreamLucky

DreamLucky
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

9   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello, my friends! Selling a very lucky and perspective account for a cheap price, because I do not have enough time to play
    Global server, 128 login days, TOP PVP characters :

Nnoitora (CFYOW version), Yachiru Unohana (TYBW version), Genryusai One-armed, Kenpachi Zaraki (The Belief version), Chad (The Bond version)

Also have Ichigo (NY 2019 version) and 4 TYBW chars: Kisuke, Yoruichi, Renji and Unohana again

At this moment there are 1500 spirit orbs!
    You can get many orbs from Story & Sub story quests (almost untouched) and maxed many characters.
    It is very good, because soon Summer Steps!
    Account is very lucky and promising

Exchange does not interest, I need money.
    Good luck )

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Brandon Barnett

Brandon Barnett
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

How much?

3. ojito

ojito
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

270 usd i think is a bit pricey taking in to account that there is no links slotted units, senkaimon cleareance or any other info about how this account will be useful despite having nnoitora

4. OP
    OP
    DreamLucky

DreamLucky
    Expand Collapse

9   1   0

My Location:
    I do not play now on this account, I do not launch the senkaimon and do not pump over the characters, because I do not have free time. But I think that this is not a problem for those who like to play.
    The account is fresh and promising, and you can get a lot of orbs while there are already a lot of PvP tops
    Besides bargaining is always possible.

5. ojito

ojito
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

i dont think u understand the situation of your account, a fresh history doesnt guarantee any characters. but i didnt have to write this because is way to obvious. take a look to xtreme gacha accounts, there they have accounts just like yours for 50 usd, having one or two pvp characters with no links to use and no link slot doesnt guarantee nothing on this game, and thats only pvp wich is the strongest side of your account. all others game modes the main source of orbs are in a very noob stage

Tomzi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.