Selling  Android and iOS  2B-5B Coins Miniclip Account with 5 Billion Coins

Discussion in '8 Ball Pool Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Keshly, 7/29/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keshly

Keshly
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

467   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Feel free to contact me on Whatssap : +34642030865
    KiK : Keshly8bp
    OR

Keshly Bloom | Facebook

evidence1.jpg evidence2.jpg evidence3.jpg evidence4.jpg evidence5.jpg evidence6.jpg evidence7.jpg evidence8.jpg evidence9.jpg evidence10.jpg

Device: Android/iOS/PC

Miniclip Login (Email and password will be given)

Coins: 5 Billion

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):

Is it safe and will I be banned?

It’s 100% safe. We have very long experience in transfering coins and our accounts have never ever been banned, since the coins are transferred using separate IP addresses and only a small amount each time, therefore ensuring there would be no ban and it not becoming a flagged account.

I bought an Account. Can I transfer these coins to main account with playing and losing?

No, you can not. You have to keep your coins in this account. Miniclip don’t allow transfer coins beetween accounts. Therefore if you try to transfer then your account will flag or bann.

!!! Important do not try to transfer coins between accounts and do not use third-party game modifiers... Like mod, hack-old version, etc... !!!

Thank you for viewing this listing, we hope we have been helpful.

Have a good day.

#1 Keshly, 8/31/18
    Last edited: 8/31/18
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.