3 [EU] ACCOUNTS - Ranger, TOS...

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I have 3 EU accounts that I want to sell at very good prices: 1. Lvl 80 Ranger (male) with excellent epic gear on the Aqulionia RP-PVP server and lvl 2 pvp gear (17k on pvp lvl 2). The account is still active, so there is a good month still of playing time (I haven't canceled my sub yet). The account also has a lvl 64 necro. Ranger is very well respected and does raids often. 2. Lvl 80 ToS (male) also with top of the range epic gear for the ToS. FURY PvP. PVP LVL 1 about half way through. The ToS is a killing machine, and the server is the most populated PvP server with raids all the time. Also a lvl 53 ranger on the fury server with lots of items and tradeskills. 3. I have a lvl 63 ranger, lvl 67 DT, lvl 49 HoX, lvl 20 ToS, lvl 21 Assassin,lvl 40 guardian on this account. The chars are all on the Aqulionia server (except for the DT, he is on Corinthia RP-PVP). Please post your details below if you are interested in any of the accounts and then add me on AIM: dysfunkz! We can then discuss prices and if you need more info etc... BTW: I have not quit the game, I have my main account with 3 lvl 80's on the Aqulionia server and do not need these other accounts anymore!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.