Selling  Semi Fresh - Global 3 5 by 5 Characters, 8 Max Link Slot Chars, Candice, Oh-Etsu,Tokinada,5th Ani, 2k Orbs and more

Discussion in 'Bleach Brave Souls Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by BabyGuu, 9/16/20 at 2:45 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabyGuu

BabyGuu
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

4   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Like the title says has lots of nice characters, the newest anniversary batch and some great top tier characters. All Sub Stories are complete. Has 3 move sources. All 4 Star Raid Characters are maxed. 5 Star ones untouched and still has plenty of Stories to complete for tons of orbs. Easily 5k orbs+ farmable without including stuff like senkaimon, dailys and guild quests and stuff like that ontop of the already 2k+ orbs and growing. Has a gold Yellow Yuki with 30sp roll and some characters have there SP/AT trans at lvl 5 or 10 so Co-Op and Epic Raid is a breeze especially on days Candice can shine. The screenshots will pretty much say the rest for the account. Will continue to play on it daily farming Co-Op, IZ and the point quests. Looking for 25$ Via Paypal Friends and Family or Cashapp. You can message me here or on discord at BabyGuu#9488 if you have any questions.

2. OP
    OP
    BabyGuu

BabyGuu
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

4   0   0

My Location:
    Decided to keep, sorry for those who have sent offers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.