Selling  28k vis, Orlandeau LB4, Medi LB3, Engelbert, Mont/Yshtola max, + 4 URs, 16 MRs

Discussion in 'War of the Visions FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Calipup, 5/7/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calipup

Calipup
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I've been playing this game a lot since it released so this is pretty much the best possible you're going to get unless you bought visiore. I got very lucky with summoning Orlandeau who I was originally saving for so that's why I have such a large stash.

Sub-leader to a very active guild. Pretty much rank 55 (super close to leveling up).

I have collected a ton of materials as I have only put resources into Orlandeau (picture shows LB3 but I got lucky with shop buys right after I took the picture so he is now LB4), Medi, Engelbert, Mont and Y'shtola. I'm saving for Larcie but do whatever you want if you buy.

Open to offers but from what I see others asking for with worse accounts, I know what it's worth. I pretty much have 3 of the best 5 characters in the game in very advanced states.

https://www.playerup.com/attachments/1588877767020-png.487292/

Perfect time to buy with the 2x drop/jp bonus with story missions and the FFT event still going on. I'll continue to play as I wait to sell the account so you should be good on the monthly quests to get the rainbow orbs. I have A LOT of stamina crystals available as well with 197 skip tickets.

Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tSY0cdeiHfz7M1OcWA4MnzNQxVmsr57h?usp=sharing

Noticed I didn't get a picture of the medals held.

263 FFT event medals, 200 FFT summon medal A, 2000 friend medals, 5611, arena medals, 3213 guild medals, 266 soul medal (N)

Currently connected to my google account, not sure what the process of unbounding and rebounding to you is but I'm willing to work through it. Pretty sure I just have to bind it to a Facebook account of yours.

#1 Calipup, 5/7/20
    Last edited: 5/7/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Calipup

Calipup
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Orlandeau is now max awakened. Engelbert is now one away from max awakening. Y'shtola level 88. More resources gathered. Will try to buy out the FFT mogshop for the remaining 37 Oraldandeau shards which will leave me at around 60/200.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.