Sold $2700 spent account. Almsot all Ex/Ux , tons of level 10 and clevels.

Discussion in 'Pokemon Masters Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Mattymatt726, 7/26/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mattymatt726

Mattymatt726
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    My account has most all Ex/Ux with plenty at level 10 and tons of clevels. Highest ELO high 3400s and highest monthly is 1168. Easily can make 4k if you want to play more than me. Asking $250, with possible best offer. I am currently almost in top 1k for this month with 2042 ELO. If you want to push for high ranking its already right there. I have pictures on E bay but would be willing to show if serious. Thank you and any questions please ask.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    Mattymatt726

Mattymatt726
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Would anybody like to just throw me an offer? I put alot of money into my account and have all meta mons and can make any teams that are dominating from Rush, UB, Mega Ray/Alteria, Ice, Fire, Grass, Electric, Steel..... i wouldn't be giving up my account but i lost my job and went through what i had left and haven't eaten since last Friday. I won't except less than $100 cause it's not even going to help me last that long. If you make an offer ill lower the E Bay price for you to purchase. Thank you. Seller name is 2014-rylo for you to see pics. Just search Pokemon Duel account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.