Sold  1-24 Hours 250 sets Land Expansion items(250 Land Deeds, 250 Mallets, 250 Marker Stakes). Paypal ONLY.

Discussion in 'Hay Day Resources - Buy Sell Trade' started by BoomBeach12411, 9/7/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoomBeach12411

BoomBeach12411
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

184   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    250 sets Land Expansion items(250 Land Deeds, 250 Mallets, 250 Marker Stakes). Paypal ONLY.

The item price is the default price. Make sure you have enough coins(84000+) before your pickup.
    Also, make sure your farm level is 22+.

How to deliver:

1. After I receive your payment, send an email to me to mention your Paypal email and Hay Day farm ID tag(Not your farm name).

2. In 24 hours, you can pick up the items.

3. My time zone is PDT/PST. You try to find a time window which is convenient for you and me both and let me know. The pickup time is about 10 minutes.

4. During the time window above, your farm will receive the invitation from my farm(I will let you know my farm name beforehand.) and you accept the invitation to pick up.
    I can wait for you up to 10 minutes if you are late or forget.

The price is fixed.

I have done 100+ Middleman transactions. Gold verified seller.

Please use [email protected] for communication.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.