Sold 250€ -GW2+HoT EU Account -18k gold worth -Eternity -Full Ascended -Legendary L

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Endlecy, 7/23/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Endlecy

Endlecy
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

PRICE: 25
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Update: [COLOR=#b22222]Legendary League[/COLOR] while casual playing + Eternity + Bolt + Ghastly Griming skin + alot more![/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][SIZE=4]EU Account

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][SIZE=4]If you want to check more pictures, check this imgur link: [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][SIZE=4][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#00ff00][SIZE=6][URL]http://imgur.com/a/GB6eE[/URL][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][COLOR=#40e0d0][/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][SIZE=4]Will trade via an [COLOR=#800080]playerup[/COLOR] middleman, so we both don't have to worry about who goes first or whatever.

[B]Hey, nice to meet you, my nickname is usually Umbra and I'm the official owner of this account. I'm interested in selling my GW2 account because I don't play anymore, my friends and I moved to BnS, so I been thinking about this a while ago and I decided to finally do it.

The account is worth 18k gold, which technically would be 1256€ converting gems to gold, but ofc I don't want anything near that, I know no one is willing to pay 1200€.+
    [IMG]http://res../.-llc/image/upload/v1500836579/wwbt2dwxkagqm1pjzm4q.jpg[/IMG]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]*Contact me only if you are serious enough about this and up to pay a reasonable price. *I would get mad if someone tries to scam me, so I'll try to do this the best way possible for both parts. I have put a lot of effort and time in this game so consider that as well. *I'm from Spain so my english is not great, but I'll try my best if you want to speak in Skype. Please, understand that not everyone speaks perfect english. *I can stream you anything you would like to see with your own eyes in twitch.tv and we can talk whatever you want in Skype (related about my GW2 account ofc lol). *I will give you the email associated with this account so we don't have to worry about changing it. You will change the email and GW2 account password and even email associated with it if you want. *If you want me to show anything in particular, just let me know. *I'll give you my Skype via PM if you are interested in the account. Let's start with the remarkable things my account could offer to you: 01 - HoT expansion 02 - Eternity Great Sword with Precise and Mighty infusions 03 - Full Ascended Berserker Jewelry and Heavy Armor with Rune of Strength; Precise and Mighty infusions here too 04 - Ascended Rifle and Axe 05 - Fractal Capacitor (Infused) Backpiece 06 - Static Tempered Spinal Blades (Infused) Backpiece xx - Wings of Ascension Backpiece 07 - 131 AR up to 141 with potion so up to Fractal lvl 95 08 - Personal Fractal Level is 69 09 - 5 characters lvl 80 10 - Each character (but Revenant) has at least his own exotic armor (zerker stats) with Scholar Rune and weapon 11 - Outfits: Balthazar, Ceremonial Plated, and pre-free edition outfit 12 - Wardrobe with tons of skins: Twilight, Sunrise, Lord Taeres Shadow, Glittering Warhorn, Fractal Dagger, Fractal Shield, Inventor's Sunglasses, Magnus's Eye Patch, Glowing Crimson Mask, Scarlet's Veil, Phantom's Hood, Phalanx set, Glorious Pauldrons, Tier 3 heavy human, almost every dungeon heavy set, long etc. 13 - Tons of rare dyes, including Abyss and Celestial 14 - Unique skins like Flamekissed or Gold Fractal Mace 15 - Unique aesthetic complements like: Thoughtless Potion and Selfless Potion 16 - Legendary League in SPvP 17 - Tiger lvl 47 SPvP 18 - Mastery Rank 42 19 - Tons of professions at 400 and Armorsmith at 500 20 - Musical Harp 21 - Account is 3 years old so I do have the benefits along with it 22 - 100% map completion with my main, 1 gift exploration ready for 1 legendary 23 - 5k achievement points 24 - Over 100 transmutation charges 25 - 1 lvl 80 Boost if you want to play a class I don't have at 80 Actual currencies: 01 - 500k Karma 02 - 386 Spirit Shards 03 - 53 Laurels 04 - 482 Fractal Relics 05 - 15 Pristine Fractal Relics 06 - 400+ each HoT map currencies Update: Legendary League while casual playing.[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/SIZE][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.