Sold 235million T4 very good and cheap account fast sell , Basbas store /GOLD SELLER/100 SAFE /TRUSTED

Discussion in 'Lords Mobile Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Basbas, 10/29/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basbas

Basbas
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

177   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Welcome To Basbas Game Store

GOOD PRICE AND SERVICE GUARANTED

----------------------------------------------- WHY YOU SHOULD TRUST ME ---------------------------------------------------

[​IMG] I'am a Gold badge Seller who sell my account in this site from april 2017, and already sold 400++ account in this site and outside of this site.

[​IMG] Verified in this site , that’s mean I already send my private document to playerup admin.

[​IMG] Have more than 100+ REAL LEGIT positive feedback, HERE ARE MY FEEDBACK'S.

[​IMG] I can provide face to face communication through skype or whatsapp if needed.

----------------------------------------------------- Game information ----------------------------------------------------------
    • Might : 234 million Might
    • Troops : 900k T4
    • Gear : pretty good
    • Migration : ready
    • Hero : 20 gold heroes
    • Gems : 31k+ 37k in trouve
    • Skin Castle : Cloud Villa
    For Picture Please contact us,
    ---------------------------------------------------- Account information --------------------------------------------------------

Android Info: Gmail, Password and backup codes

iOS: Hasn't linked.

iOS Info: Will help you link if you want

- Please note that all of my Lords Mobile account can play on BOTH iOS and Android system. Some account hasn't linked. You can link by yourself or I can help you link if you want.

----------------------------------------------------------- Contact ------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG] Line: setyosribaskoro1992 or CLICK
    [​IMG] WhatsApp: +6281231513516 or CLICK

------------------------------------------------------ Usual Questions ------------------------------------------------------------

1: How Can I buy?
    Iam accepting payment through playerup and Direct Paypal friend and family .

- if using playerup , complete the payment process via PayPal,Skill or Crypt Currencies ( Don't use Credit and Debit Cards) . Player Up will create a 3 way conversation and we will deliver your account when it created. Then contact us in our contact. We will guide you the rest.
    - if using Direct paypal, please contact in our comunication platform.

2: Are your accounts secure?
    We make sure of security of the accounts when buying them. We take all documents related to the seller. The accounts are 100% secure.

3: I cant find the account I'm looking for in your profile. what should I do?
    Contact us on LINE or WHATSAPP and mention the price you wish to spend on an account. We will find the suitable one for you.

4: How long does the delivery process take?

Depend on the the payment methode , if playerup middleman usually 1-96 hours and if Direct paypal 10 mins
    Thank you

Check out All of our other products HERE

THANK YOU :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.