220 Solitus agent Rimor+1.3bill creds

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Hi,selling my 2nd ao account and its mainly only a 220 agent on it. there are a few other lowbies but highest i about 140. The agent is wearing pen ofab+DB armour. also has the MK 6 ofab rifle. symbs/imps vary from 200 to 270 all specs done, all garden keys exept inf sanctuary. 2500 tokens and the 2.5k board. got most of the inf quests done and ofc the syndicate brain. MoTR+ alappa pad(fully upgraded) Masterpiece Ancient Bracer Ring of Summoned Terror Hold Hell at Bay Lava Protection Boots and Skin Galvanizer Alien Augmentation Device - Defensive Dreadloch Sniper's Friend QL 275 Targeting Scope - Vision Enhancer Protected Safeguarded NCU Memory Unit Sagittarius's Hearty Spirit Helper 2x QL 300 Spirit Infused Yuttos Modified NCU QL 300 Infused Viral Compiler Maar's Yellow Belt of Double Speed Beast agent star Ancient Defender Communications Relay All usefull nanos uplaoded the account is a free account so it will never be frozen and and you dont have to pay the monthly fee but you do have to pay for future expansions. theres over 1.3 billion credits on the account as well. asking price is 400-450$ credits can be sold seperate for 150$ Contact me by mail on heisveis23@ or add that mail to . edit: payment method will be paypal edit2: forgot to add that its AI 20 and research 66 so a 220/20/66 agent

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.