217 enf // 206 crat // 151 keeper -- rk1 omni

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

A long story short im headed off to college and i will not have time for active gaming and i need money for books. I would like to start off by saying i am the original owner and this account has never been sold before. This includes all expansions (LE). All characters are omni on rk1. 217 enforcer atrox male, tall and medium build. ql 300 combined merc l and chest, many pieces of ql 300 ofab upgraded to penultimate, ql 300 ofab wolf mk6, fly catcher specs, beast melee sleeves, mid level symbiants, dreadloch 1hb... and much much more i have a bank loaded with random stuff and he even has a bunch of chosen. about 41k victory points, apprentice title, 1 veteran point. Level 15 AI. Also includes a IPR, hold hell at bay, and inferno boots. 206 crat solitus male, tall and medium build. Pretty basic, has the dreadloch freedom arms pistols and the crat hud item that gives evades. 1 veteran point. 151 keeper solitus male, tall and medium build. Some t1, nothing major. Has clean IP (i used his IPR). This is a really nice account, but it is time for me to let it go. I accept USD paypal payments only and account info will be transfered immediately after payment. The account is currently not subscribed, but rest assured it includes everything i wrote here and alot more (about 1 bil in items). I will be selling at $200.00 USD (very cheap considering the time and effort put into the account), send a email to dragonofhatred2002@ if you are interested or even have any questions. All sales are final and i would like to get this sold asap. Thank you for reading /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.