Selling 2 very good lol accounts 99 1500elo and 1200 elo...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

2 very good lol accounts 99 1500elo and 1200 elo Hello fellas, I just discovered this site of trading and sales. I wanna leave all of my games accounts here, I got bored of playing, so I wanna sell all of it I'm selling a League of Legends account with 99 champs, 20k IP, 1500 ELO and 1200 wins. Account since BETA. EU WEST And another one with 10 rune pages, 1200 ELO, 60 champs and 11k IP. Account since 2011. EU NORDIC Info: Pm me on ; jonhlemmon.1990 Thanks. WTS: Level 30 GOLD Acc on NA - 1500+ Solo Q Top Rating - S2 Rewards Guaranteed! Hey guys, I'm selling off my final League of Legends account before Season 2 ends and S3 starts. I am currently attending UCLA as a freshman, and I just have too much work from classes to play the game anymore. So I'm making a clean break with it - sad, I know - as the new season starts. The account is on the NA Server and has hit Gold in Solo Q sometime in October (top rating 1504). So as soon as the new patch rolls out, you'll be receiving all the rewards that come along with Season 3, including: - Janna Champion + Exclusive WAR HERO JANNA Skin - Gold Forum Badge - Gold Frame around Summoner Icon - Gold Frame in Game Loading Screen More info here: i47.tinypic/2130vr.png Has 411 RP & 3400 IP remaining. Right now, the ELO is sitting at around 1400, so when it soft resets, IIRC it will be reset to around 1300 - 1350, and you'll be gaining + or - 50 ELO per game for your next 10 "seeding" matches. Here's the list of champions it owns: i46.tinypic/2a8orc6.png The skins the account has: * Dragonblade Talon * Renegade Talon * Marquis Vladimir * Judgment Kayle (Season 1 Exclusive) * Riot Girl Tristana The account has 3 Rune Pages - only 1 is complete for ADs & Bruisers (15 AD + 12 MR + 13 ARMOR). The acc also has 3 Flat AP Quints. I am asking for a modest $45 for the account. I am the original owner of the acc, and if need be, can provide you all the necessary info. If you are interested or have any questions about the...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.