Sold 2 million coins, Delivered by a Level 14 account, Paypal only

Discussion in 'Hay Day Gold Coins - Buy Sell Trade' started by BoomBeach12411, 8/19/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoomBeach12411

BoomBeach12411
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

184   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Short of coins? Use this account to help you.

Usage:
    Use this account to sell 10 boxes "Bacon and Eggs" (1 coin per box) to your main account.
    Use your main account to sell 10 boxes "Bacon and Eggs" (2016 coins per box) back to this account.

Every "buy and sell" will transfer 20150 coins.

You can base on your schedule to transfer out the coins that you want.

About Level 14 account, do NOT expect too much. It is just used to deliver the coins. It ONLY has:
    1. Supercell ID account
    2. 10 boxes in Roadside shop
    3. Barn capacity is 100

I only accept Paypal payment to me directly. Make sure I will receive posted price after the transaction fee if there is.

The price is fixed. (Please do not ask again.)

I have done 150+ Middleman transactions. Gold verified seller.

My post status is up-to-date. If the status is SELLING, it means it is available. (Please do not ask again.)

Please use [email protected] for communication.

[​IMG]

2. OP
    OP
    BoomBeach12411

BoomBeach12411
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

184   0   0

My Location:
    You can also use this account as your starting point of the game. Enough coins to start.

Use $1 USD = $1.21 CAD exchange rate to pay CAD please.

My Discord: Yan12#8362

Note: The Supercell ID email is @mail.com. For free version, you need to login once every six months in order to keep it active. You can download mail.com app to your smartphone and run once every six months.

If you do not have a Paypal account, please let me know. I will create a Paypal invoice to let you pay using credit card or Visa debit card.(Paypal will charge you more.)

#2 BoomBeach12411, 8/19/20
    Last edited: 6/10/21
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.