2 acct. for sale or trd/warrock

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

1 pure for sell (member for 30 more days) and 1 regular account for sale. (nonmember) PayPal or decent Warrock account!!!! (what i want for the accounts you sufficiently meet, thank you!) Pure highlights: Dt done, Roving Elves done, 70+ range, 80+ mage, 78 fletch, etc.--with 10m+ in items and cash. (50$ negotiable to about 45$, depends) Regular account: Dt done, 61 range, and good stats all around. (i want atleast 25$, its reliable) WaRnInG*: if you try to scam me, odds are that you wont live to see the next day on Gzp. I will not scam you!! i have been scammed to many times in the past. ok post offers! WIll take high lvl warrock accounts and paypal only. phobia999 added 7 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...< --- Please use the edit button in the future--- > interested? add my account. remember, the prices are negotiable. i am selling these accounts for 2 reasons, the new updates (because one of them was strickly for pking), and i need to get call of duty for my 360 that i got for Xmas. *****************************************************

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.