Sold 2,4M GP with full R7 JK Revan and Darth Revan, Mandalorian, Negotiator, TOP 25 Arena, TOP 50 Fleet

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by QLC, 11/22/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse
    Discord: Quim#3389
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

146   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling an account with 2,4 million Galactic Power, which a full Relic 7 Jedi Knight Revan team: Yoda, Bastila, Jolee and Old Ben are all Relic 7.

Also has Darth Revan and HK-47 at Relic 5 and Fallen Bastila at Relic 7. Other Sith are Relic 5 Darth Vader and Relic 5 Palpatine. Also has 6 stars Traya and Relic 5 Thrawn.

Has The Mandalorian and Greef Karga at Relic 5, with zeta on Bossk, who is 5 stars.

Unmasked Kylo Ren and Kylo Ren are at Relic 5. Executioner at Gear 12.

Has a full 7 stars Geonosian team, with zeta on Brood Alpha.

Other good characters at 7 stars are CLS, Han Solo, OT Chewbacca, Padmé, BB-8. Check all of them in the screenshos below.

For Fleet Arena has a Galactic Republic Fleet with Negotiator (General Kenobi) at 5 stars, with Anakin, Ahsoka, Bossk, also a Rebel Fleet with Han's Millennium Falcon, Biggs, Phantom, Ghost, this account has some work to do with these ships to get a better rank, but will not delay a lot get the top if you keep improving them and you play it correctly.

Has an average of Rank 25 in Squad Arena and Rank 50 in Fleet Arena, but you can improve it playing more frequently and improving the account will not delay a lot get the tops.

upload_2020-11-22_20-4-17.png
    upload_2020-11-22_20-4-33.png
    upload_2020-11-22_20-7-31.png
    upload_2020-11-22_20-7-43.png
    upload_2020-11-22_20-7-54.png
    upload_2020-11-22_20-8-3.png
    upload_2020-11-22_20-8-19.png
    upload_2020-11-22_20-8-29.png

upload_2020-11-22_20-8-48.png
    upload_2020-11-22_20-8-58.png
    upload_2020-11-22_20-9-8.png

upload_2020-11-22_20-16-12.png
    upload_2020-11-22_20-16-37.png

#1 QLC, 11/22/20
    Last edited: 11/22/20
  2. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

146   0   0

Features

Is not possible change the time zone on game settings. The Squad Arena rewards are at 18:00 CST (Central US Time) and the Fleet Arena rewards at 19:00 CST, the reset is at 00:00 CST. The time zone changes will be reset in 200 days.

The account is playable on Android and iOS devices. You can have it linked to Google Play (Android), Game Center (iOS) or both at same time.

Payment methods

PlayerUp Middleman: Is a good system if you want the best protection granted, consist that first the buyer sends the money to Middleman and Middleman keeps the money until the buyer confirms that received the account. This system prҽvents the scams, the seller never will receive the money until you confirm you have the control of the account.

After the payment, a Middleman agent will create a 3-way conversation in next 24-72 hours. Once created, I will provide you all the instructions to link the account to your Android or iOS device. Once you confirm you linked the account to your device, you must change the conversation prefix to "Seller - Confirms Delivery", by this way the Middleman agent will start the cashout to send the money to me, the seller.

Middleman has a lot of payment methods, like PayPal, Skrill, TransferWise, Visa, Mastercard, WebMoney, Gift Cards, Google Pay and others, to check the complete list »»click here««.

If you are interested to use this method, press in the "Buy Now" button that appears at the beginning of the thread or in the next banner or link:

[​IMG]

Link: https://www.playerup.com/middleman/?page_id=5&form=cart&p_key=10806587_76580

PayPal (Bank card or PayPal funds): This method includes 180 days buyer protection. To use this method, or any other of the rest of payment methods, is needed contact with me by some of the chat apps explained in the next section.

Skrill (Bank card or Skrill funds).

Bank transfer: I have bank account on Europe, which is a SEPA transfer, on N26 (Germany) and Caixabank (Spain) entities.

TransferWise (Bank card or TransferWise funds).

MoneyGram / Western Union (Cash).

Trade: If you have some SWGoH account that you not want continue playing, I can accept it as payment. The value of the account for the exchange will be 50% of the selling prince, as I need get some benefit with it and is needed subtract the fees that Middleman or the other payment methods will apply to me, plus the currency exchange fee. Your account must have a value of at least 180 USD to use this option.

Contact

You can check below my contact data to chat with me and talk about it, you can talk with me by Discord, WhatsApp, Facebook, Line, Telegram, Skype, Twitter, Instagram or mail, I share all my social media so this demonstrates that I'm a trust person with a real service and a safe payment system, as any scammer would share his social networks and show his face on Internet. I'm using all chat platforms and I will answer instantly from 11:00 AM CET to 03:00 AM CET. I'm from Spain, I talk Spanish and English.

Discord: Quim#3389 https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/242406384254058497

WhatsApp: +34 684 21 75 56

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/metodoquim

Telegram: https://@/QUIMLC

Line: QUIMLC

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/quimlc

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/quimlc

Mail: [email protected]

#2 QLC, 11/22/20
  3. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse

146   0   0

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

How can I be sure that I will receive the account and that I will not be scammed after pay it?

The protection in this case is 100% granted thanks to the buyer protection systems.

If you use Middleman, you can include insurances in the order. The insurances give you a protection during 60 days, if someone scam you PlayerUp will give you all the money back and the scammer will be banned. The insurances and costs are the following:

60 Day Insurance Package (Orders $100.00 or Less) = $1.99
    60 Day Insurance Package (Orders $100.01 to $300.00) = $5.99

After press on the "Buy now" button you can press on "Insurance Packages" and there you will be able to select your insurance. If you pay 60 USD for an account and 1,99 USD for the insurance, you will receive back the 60 USD to your account if you are scammed and the seller/scammer will be banned. Then you can Cashout the Middleman Balance via some of the multiple Cashout Methods they have, like bank transfer, PayPal, Skrill, TransferWise and others, so during these 60 days you will be fully protected.

You can check more info about the Middleman buyer protection system in the following link:

https://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/knowledge-base/middleman-buyers-guide.19/

Also, as already I explained before, the Middleman system consist that first the buyer sends the money to Middleman and Middleman keeps the money until the buyer confirms that received the account, so the seller will never receive the money until you confirm that you received the account and that you are satisfied with it.

If you use PayPal also you have 180 days buyer protection, as already is included in the price, the sellers pay the commissions for the transaction when you pay it as product/service, in these commissions are included the buyer insurances.

You can check more info about the PayPal buyer protection system in the following link:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security

How can I be sure that nobody will connect in my account again?

In most of systems of rest of sellers you not have any insurance about it, because if the seller is only an intermediary and is not the original owner, you never can know if the original owner maybe has it linked to Android and iOS devices at same time and maybe he only sold the Google Play account credentials, but not sold the iOS account credentials, so always is a risk.

In my system, when I sell accounts from other players, I always talk with the original owner by some chat app (Discord, Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.) to assure he deleted the game data via the "
    Delete your Play Games profile and data" function, you can read more about this function here:

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/9130646

Then, the player will have the account reset to level 1 and will not be able to access again. If he has some problem and he cannot delete the data of the account, I will do a new guest account and replace his account by that guest account, so neither will be able to access to the account.

This is a very different system than other sellers, as most of sellers simply trust that the original owner will not access again, but I not trust anybody, I want be sure about it to give to the buyer a granted protection, so I will not pay the money to the original owner until he confirms and demonstrates me, with videos or screenshots, that his account is not linked anymore to his mail, so maybe is not a 100% protection, because never will be 100%, but is 99,999% or more, so is much more safer than most of other sellers systems.

This function also can be used to delete the data of your current account to continue using the same mail, if you want keep your main mail to connect to the game and you don't care about replace your current account. Also is possible first move the current account to another mail and then move the hoard to your main mail, as you want, I will help you during all the process.

I not sell the mail and password directly because could be considered as illegal account transfer if you use the same game profile in a different country, as happened to the best streamer of this game, AhnaldT101, he got banned his second account because of this reason, he bought an asian account and was purchasing items in the Store with the asian prices, which are cheaper, so got banned. Always is better create your own mail, which will have the correct country and the correct Store prices, and link there the account, or continue using your main mail, deleting previously the data. On iOS devices directly is not possible buy items in the Store if you not use your own mail.

Also you can check in my PlayerUp profile that I not have any negative feedback, 100% are positive, you can check that I'm a verified member since 28th January 2017, a lot of years ago, so it means that all my costumers are happy with their accounts, all are happy with the transactions, so it means that I never had any problem with the buyers. This is the link to access directly to my profile:

https://www.playerup.com/members/qlc.136298/

Has the SWGoH game a good future or will disappear soon?

[​IMG]

This game is generating between 16 and 17 million dollars per month, like 200 million dollars per year. Since the launch, this game generated more than 1 billion dollars.

Minecraft, the most sold game in the history, did 110 million in the mobile version on 2018, less than SWGoH. EA FIFA Mobile did 158 million, also less. The best games are Fortnite 2.400M, League of Legends 1.400M, Pokemon GO 1.300M, Candy Crush 1.100M, Clash Royale 800M, Clash of Clans 800M, The Sims Mobile 650M, so SWGoH is not too far of these games taking into account that is a specific thematic, the Star Wars world, not a general thematic.

SWGoH has a good future and will continue active as always in next 3 years at least and probably much more
    , because is a game with a continuous updates that keep the old players and incentivize the new players, plus Star Wars has new films, active series and a lot of content that keep the interest of the current and new players, plus the developers to continue creating new content.

#3 QLC, 11/22/20
  4. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse

146   0   0

Edited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.