Sold 2.15kk+ power, vip11(half 12), a lot of resources and other benefits.

Discussion in 'Questland Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by YouHadMeAtHello, 2/17/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YouHadMeAtHello

YouHadMeAtHello
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    One of the strongest (top 20) players on the Global server. I am in the top3 server guild. There is a huge amount of resources that I will soon use to make a force of about 2.35kk +, which will immediately raise me to the top 10 server players. About $ 2,200 was spent in the game. Each event in the game for me ends in the top 10, after pumping it will become even higher. For more information contact me in discord YHMAH#0937

1q.jpg 2q.jpg 3q.jpg 4q.jpg 5q.jpg 6q.jpg 7q.jpg 8q.jpg 9q.jpg 10q.jpg 11q.jpg 12q.jpg 13q.jpg 14q.jpg 15q.jpg 16q.jpg 17q.jpg 18q.jpg 19q.jpg 20q.jpg 21q.jpg

#1 YouHadMeAtHello, 2/17/20
    Last edited: 2/17/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    YouHadMeAtHello

YouHadMeAtHello
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

Updates: I have already spent about $ 2500 in the game and lowered the price of my account a bit. If anyone has questions about the price, I will be happy to discuss the price with you in private messages in the discord. Every day the account becomes stronger.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.