Selling ????????

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Evgeniy Gebels Gagarin, 7/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Freddie Broad

Freddie Broad
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

as i said to you earlier i havent read these forums...just what gets posted here...and wen the lotto messages are constantly filling global its obvious who is exploiting this

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Paula Heeps

Paula Heeps
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Well kitty I wouldn't worry if you keep all your mails from buying then hunni x

3. OP
    OP
    Freddie Broad

Freddie Broad
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

yes if u are buying legitimately then you should be fine...in all fairness as much as i would like them to do something...gameloft will probably do nothing anyway

4. OP
    OP
    Pete James Doolan

Pete James Doolan
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Perhaps if runes were not so expensive or available in game after we paid initial price for game people would not take advantage of this bug what happened to good old days where you pay one cash sum and earn the rest admittedly people should not take advantage but gl shouldn't be such money grabbing bastards. They however could easily enough find all players who opened chests illegally and remove stolen content from their account

5. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Pete James Doolan Re: #24[/trigger]

#25 PlayerUp, 7/17/13
    Last edited by a moderator: 5/15/16
  6. OP
    OP
    Freddie Broad

Freddie Broad
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

pretty much everything in those chest is available in the game for free, you just need to play the game properly and earn gear fairly...when i first had this game there was a monthly subscription! at least thats been removed

7. OP
    OP
    Daniele Ciaccia

Daniele Ciaccia
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Uff the problem is gl...remove rune and item buy ranua

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.