Sold 160 REP UBISOFT ACC. HIGH-END PERFECT KDA. OLD #1 GRANDMASTER ACCOUNT+ UNIQUE APOLLYON ARMORS.

Discussion in 'For Honor Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by mrbobbybob00, 2/14/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrbobbybob00

mrbobbybob00
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi everyone I decided to sell my ubisoft For Honor account. I have been playing on this account for almost 2 years and it has a perfect KDA/Winrate. most players who checks you at such sites like tracker.gg will see how perfect your KDA is. The account was also #1 in 1v1 Grandmaster leaderboard once (you can see that in tracker.gg site if you want). The account also has the unique armors/effects/emotes from Test Your Metal and Rite Champions event (the most rarest events in the game) + more of other in game emotes/effects etc etc.

I wasn't thinking of selling it if I didn't need to. I have done a lot of For Honor account sales before. And for ensure your trust you can just add me so I can give the contacts of the other people I've done business with.I'm saying this because I've been scammed by middleman once (it happened to me in this site) and I'm not going to make that mistake again.

Contact Discord: AlphaCeph#7513
    For Honor2022-2-15-5-30-4.jpg

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.