Sold 1540 Days GLB High Tier Account, price negot able

Discussion in 'Bleach Brave Souls Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by MB69, 5/28/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MB69

MB69
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Welcome.
    I'm experienced and burned out veteran who would love to showcase 4+ years account in the links down below. I want to sell this account, so I can finally break free from this addicting game, also I've finally lost interest and enjoyement, especially because the new Guild Quest system. I've been playing on this account every single day since 1540 days and haven't missed a single day of login. The main goal was to summon ONLY for favourite units from the series (that's why you may not see many S+ tier meta characters here) and develop them as far as I possibly could with any means neccesary.

Now short info's about account, it's mainly f2p, only bought couple character packs and beginner packs, thats it. It's not modded, fully LEGIT, rank 50, used to be in top100 personal GQ rank, now it's in top1000 and more higher ranks are achieveable. 3rd Seat PVP Rank, easly capable of being in Leutenant and probably even in captains. Account is linked to KLAB ID. Since it's very old vet account, you are going to find many characters and many useful and neccesary meta accessories. Character roster is strong enough to clear literally everything in this game (with exception of Guild Quests under specific circumstances), there will be absolutly no problem with senkaimon. There may not be many NEWEST characters but current roster is strong enough to clear almost everything the game throws at you.

Important account features:
    Golden Accessories: tech/mind/heart/speed Golden Chappies, mind/power/speed Golden Yukis, Tech GOlden Pupple.
    Triple sets (40STM/30ATK/30SP) of pills, baits, tenshintais, Stamina accessories, many affiliation specific accessories (not all though), couple accessories from accessory summoning machine (and there is a big chance for more since I have TONS of Accessory tickets stacked, golden, BBS and premiums).
    Many Soul Tickets stacked
    Very few orb sources
    30 link slotted characters
    4 fully transcended characters, 12 partially transcended characters (2/5, 3/5 etc)
    Strongest Frenzy and CFYOW Truths Grimmjow you'll ever see.

More details with screenshots in the links:
    Profile info:
    Character materials:
    Accessories:
    6 star characters:

Price is #, you can contact me on discord: MB69#4539 .

#1 MB69, 5/28/20
    Last edited: 5/28/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Shaymn55 likes this.
  2. OP
    OP
    MB69

MB69
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    update: 2 red Golden chappies, mind Tea ceremony set, red tea cup and red/blue/purple misagna, and all accessories (in all attributes) for quincies has been added. Also pulled Askin Nakk Le Vaar and Candice.

3. OP
    OP
    MB69

MB69
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    update 2: CFYOW Kenpachi added to the roster, link slot 10x3 and lv 10 atk slot

4. OP
    OP
    MB69

MB69
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    update 3: Jugram hashwalth and Bazz-B and Lille Barro(all full slotted and transed their slots 1/5 atk/sp lv10), HW Ichigo, Parasol Aizen, Speed/Mind/Heart senkaimon Ichigo, tech Cacao halibel, OG Past Yoruichi, Tech Love, Speed hachi, Heart Parasol Halibel and Mind Barragan all has been added to the roster.

#4 MB69, 8/18/20
    Last edited: 10/13/20
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.