Selling  High End  2011 138,062 Rap 2011 Account

Discussion in 'Roblox Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Natalie2199, 2/28/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natalie2199

Natalie2199
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hi! I used to play ROBLOX when I was younger and logged on the other day for nostalgia and noticed the limiteds I own are worth quite a bit now. Just as the subject line says this account was created late in 2011 and has a RAP (as of 2/28/18) of 138,062. This account also has 1,372 Robux on it.

The account link to view said profile: Alluma - Roblox

I am only willing to sell this account and all of the items it comes with via PayPal and payment must be sent and confirmed first, we can discuss on discord if you want to chat more. My discord is: ✿ Nat ✿#2101

That being said, I also do not have a set price in mind and am up to hear any offers that may come my way as long as they are within reason. The previous offer I received was around 400 dollars so I'm just assuming that is the low end of the ballpark for what the RAP of the account is. The selling process would go as such: You would pay me the PayPal and give me the desired email address to be linked with the account so that we could complete the two step verification and then I would proceed to give you the account's password and unlink my information from it OR if you don't have interest in the account itself you would send me the payment, I would confirm I got it, and then we would do a series of trades until you had all of the items.

I have never made a post like this before so if I have left something out or you wish to know more feel free to contact me.

#1 Natalie2199, 2/28/18
    Last edited: 2/28/18
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

3. Shui Shan

Shui Shan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

58   0   0

My Location:
    Your account can’t even get $400.

4. YoutubeiStealth

YoutubeiStealth
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   3   0

Yeah Lol 138K rap In here or other sites Are 128$ (1$-1K) Not saying thats the price but your account is not worth 400$

5. OP
    OP
    Natalie2199

Natalie2199
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Thank you! Not trying to be rude, Just going off of the information I received from the previous person who showed interest.

6. YoutubeiStealth

YoutubeiStealth
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   3   0

just some tips

7. Shui Shan

Shui Shan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

58   0   0

My Location:
    If you actually want your account to be sold, it’s not about how much money it’s “worth” - it’s about the amount that people are actually willing buy for, because they’re the one with the money.

Although someone says that your account worth $400, if they refuse to pay you $400 or anywhere around that price for whatever reason, it simply means your account can’t be sold at $400 or anywhere around that price.

#6 Shui Shan, 3/1/18
    Last edited: 3/1/18
  8. Uhhhhhhhhh

Uhhhhhhhhh
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.