120 Bishop - Scania

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Its off ranks, with full info+email. Has a 6/126 dimon wand, 11luk cape, 9int 2 luk 4m. att. red sage, and about 10mill pure. =P Its base luk is 88, and its got 1 sp in gen, and I left the other 2 sp for you to decide.

Im lookin for accounts 100+ on ranks any server or off ranks Scania. Must be full info, email doesnt matter but its a pluss. I also take NX or paypal cash.

Add me to MsN for screenies or any other info you may need.

Look here:

lvl 99 sader low dex off rank, scaina full info

Humper are any of your char's full info? >_

No they isn't, but i insure you they are safe.

Regards Humper

how much nx where you looking for the bishop

Add me to msn, or post an offer here. And to Humper, no ty =P I want full info only.

not trying to ruin your trades but, ive heard from other members that you have attempted to scam them, all im syaing is that you use should use divinty and be cautious with this particular member

DATADYNE93,

The part where I called him a scammer was all a big misunderstanding. he scammed my hero because he thought I stripped his account, which I didnt. Then when he found out it was not me, he gave the account back.

It is not his fault, if a scammer scammed me I wouldnt mind scamming him back.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.