Sold 110K Mystic - Maxed Account - Thundercall

Discussion in 'Crusaders of Light Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by C P, 6/16/18.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C P

C P
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Current offer:N/A

Contact me on Line: h4nkiez

Serious offers only. I have sold a few CoL accounts already and I have many that can vouch for me as a seller if you’re skeptical. This toon is bound to Gamecenter, FB, and Steam.

From me you will get: the iCloud account (Gamecenter), the Steam account, the email that the Steam account is bound to, and the FB account info (although the profile was shut down and you can’t login anymore).

I’m not exactly sure of the total topup on this toon since I’ve maxed out on top-up rewards (screenshot attached). Spent $1,000 since the cathedral update, and the Flaming Gorghana (2-seat) mount is $20,000 alone. The toon is top 5 on Thundercall Server a very active and competitive server since it merged a few months ago. I’ve been slowly trying quit for a while now, and it’s time to bite the bullet for good. I will continue to maintain the character until it’s sold.

CHARACTER SPECS:

Gear: full legends minus necklace, all ilvl384 or 400 and all S or SS grade. Close to 3200 spell damage, about 38000 HP and 2800/2900 defs with Dex circle and food buffs. I have the super rare Arcane Frost Helm (spell damage) but it’s not fully leveled yet. 3 piece D8 and plenty of d7 and below to set swap. BT ring, not pendant.

Pvp gear: full legends minus weapon. 6/6 Ironblood, 5/6 fishing, 3/4 fierce. Mostly ilvl 116/120 and one ilvl144.

Gems: full lvl40 MoL and full lvl40 HoS. Rest are lvl40 2.5% defensive diamonds. Spare shards and some 50 gems in the warehouse.

Glyphs (new): full lvl3 glyphs, 5 lvl4 Sniping glyphs and 1 lvl4 Tyranr (these are 120m silver each).

Star Circles: four T7 circles (3 with Eight Layers - Swift, Dex, Flourish), Roar and Motivation both t6. Dex is all 5/5 with all but two SS. Flourish is 5/5 for 7 of 8 aux and mostly SS. Swift is 5/5 for 7 of 8 and all S/SS.

Mounts: 34 mounts, including many rare mounts (Gorghana regular and 2-seat, Liador, Blossom Swing, etc.)

Outfits: All outfits except magic school and Sacred Oath chest (which you or I will probably get from top up soon). Transmog unlocked up to 4th-last outfit.

Skills and Runes: all skills are maxed lvl55. All important dps runes are lvl55 plus and a few are lvl60 (force of will, sigil spell damage).

Character currently has 2K unbound gems and just short of 1m gold although it will fluctuate I’m sure. Quite a few anniversary chests that unlock on July 16 (4 diamond, 15 platinum, 26 gold).

Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service

#1 C P, 6/27/18
    Last edited: 6/26/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    C P

C P
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.