Selling  Level 36-39 100iv MEW!!! Ultra rare gmail instinct account level 38 played legit

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Accounts for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Accounts' started by Teeniesaurusrex, 10/18/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teeniesaurusrex

Teeniesaurusrex
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    https://photos.app.playerup.com/iAQJqZzYsqcuNR898 PERFECT IV MEW!!!! Ultra rare!! Own a piece of history with this account. You only get to catch Mew once in the entirety of the game. Here is your chance to own a perfect example. This account has never been spoofed, it was played in my home state of Maryland before I moved to California. It has over 2000 coins. This is a very safe never been botted or spoofed Gmail account.

READ!!! Before purchase of account please contact me through the messaging system. Due to possible scammers or people trying to get my stuff for free. I require a photo of you next to your ID. You will receive a 10 day warranty from date of purchase. Use of any bots or spoofing apps or programs to enhance game play void this warranty. You must play as this game was originally intended after purchase. That means go outside and play!! No cheating. Play by niantic’s rules!!!!

NAME CHANGE available

Some notable Pokémon are

Legendaries:

Articuno 90iv

Raikou 92iv

Suicune 96iv

Ho-oH 98iv

Lugia 96iv

I have all legendaries except for regice, regirock, and deoxys. I have over 600 Pokémon with bag storage of 900. My items is currently at 1300 but you have over 2000 coins to increase that. I have 30 lucky eggs, 20 incense, 10 star pieces, and 6 lures.

Feel free to message me regarding any other information you may want to know :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.