Sold  10 million coins, Delivered by a Level 42 account, 100 diamond rings in barn. Paypal only.

Discussion in 'Hay Day Gold Coins - Buy Sell Trade' started by BoomBeach12411, 2/5/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoomBeach12411

BoomBeach12411
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

184   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Short of coins? Use this account to help you.

Usage:
    Use this account to sell 10 boxes "Diamond Ring" (1 coin per box) to your main account.
    Use your main account(Level 40+) to sell 10 boxes "Diamond Ring" (8244 coins per box) back to this account.

Every "buy and sell" will transfer 82430 coins.

You can base on your schedule to transfer out the coins that you want.

About Level 42 account, here are the details:
    Supercell ID account.
    10 crates in roadside shop.
    All available machines have been purchased.

Boat, Neighborhoods, Mine, Valley, Fishing and Town have been built.
    In Fishing Lake, there are 8 spots available to use.
    7-day FREE farm helpers are available. (Note: Use this first before farm helper booster. Otherwise, 7-day FREE usage is gone!)
    Wildlife Sanctuary has been unlocked.
    9 pets.

Silo: 500
    Barn: 500
    Diamond: 200+

Town Level: Level 5. Every building and personal train match town level.

100 diamond rings in barn for coin transfer.

I only accept Paypal payment to me directly. Make sure I will receive posted price after the transaction fee if there is. (Please do NOT make Middleman offer.)

The price is fixed. (Please do not ask again.)

I have done 150+ Middleman transactions. Gold verified seller. No. 1 Hay Day account seller.

My post status is up-to-date. If the status is SELLING, it means it is available. (Please do not ask again.)

Note: The Supercell ID email is @mail.com. For free version, you need to login once every six months in order to keep it active. You can download mail.com app to your smartphone and run once every six months.

Use $1 USD = $1.28 CAD exchange rate to pay CAD please.

If you do not have a Paypal account, please let me know. I will create a Paypal invoice to let you pay using credit card or Visa debit card. (Paypal will charge you more.)

Please use [email protected] for communication.

My Discord: Yan12#8362

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.